Blade Runner 2049 (Official Thread)

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Almost glad it's flopping, Blade Runner (Final Cut) and 2049 are near perfect flicks.

I don't need this to get watered down like the Superhero /Star Wars /Lord of the Rings/Matrix/(insert big) franchises.

Exactly. WTF DID DISAPPOINTED PEOPLE EXPECT?!?!?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Amazing movie.

Joi though... didn't quite add up. I gotta watch this again.

Also, the 'replicant's lie' thing seemed to have fewer rules placed on it than it should've. I feel like I'm missing something but I'll have to get over it.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Almost glad it's flopping, Blade Runner (Final Cut) and 2049 are near perfect flicks.

I don't need this to get watered down like the Superhero /Star Wars /Lord of the Rings/Matrix/(insert big) franchises.

Why the hell would you be happy the types of movies you like aren't financially viable. The reason the other movies are watered down is due to movies like this flopping.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Sidenote sean young is crazy as hell

You got receipts on that? I've heard that she and Harrison Ford hated each others guts, I don't know much about her outside of that and some of the other movies I've seen her in.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Why the hell would you be happy the types of movies you like aren't financially viable. The reason the other movies are watered down is due to movies like this flopping.
Let me tell you how when I walked out of the theatre I could tell more than half the people didn't get wtf they just watched. Even overhear some conversations.

Old cac says "I thought there would be more action and explosions" verbatim.

:dead:

It feels like a majority of people in modern day society are brain dead and stupid as fukk. Hence Trump

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I never ever watched the original blade runner (was before my time) until a few hours before the movie. I faked being ill so I could chill at starbucks for a couple hours before watching 2049.

I think what made the movie so good for me was that I watched the first movie just before the new one. the story was so fresh and so vivid, the themes, the music, the story, everything.

when
gosling found out he was the one :bishopeddiemayne:
and when he found out he wasn't the one :phewmayne:

scust at eating worms though :thefukkmayne: