Blade Runner 2049 (Official Thread)

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Leto was fine in Suicide Squad. He just made the mistake of getting involved with a comic book movie in the first place. Playing a character people have preconceived notions as to how they're supposed to be is a waste of the talents of a dude like Leto. Besides the director, he's one of the parts of this movie I'm most hype to see
Suicide squad is just a terrible movie, no actor could've made it better. I'm really excited to eee Leto. He's an incredible actor.

Daps
friday breh.

I'm taking my pops to go see it. He put me onto the original when I was a kid. I'm so fukking beyond hyped. Denis Villeneuve was one of my favorite directors even BEFORE this film. And he's doing fukking Dune after this?!?!?!?!?!

If he nails Dune I might lose my fukking mind lol :banderas:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I'm sure I'm in the minority on here, but I didn't fukk with the original at all.

Intrigued to see this though because Villenueve is on a roll and it looks promising.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I'm sure I'm in the minority on here, but I didn't fukk with the original at all.

only watched it once and that was enough, was expecting something in the vain of fifth element meets dark city but it was something else entirely which was largely :russell:

Ps I wonder how las Vegas affects the box office takings for this