Blade Runner 2049 (Official Thread)

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
It still holds up knowing that its all practical effects
The topic at hand is the shock that this movie could be better than the original when the original wasn't great by any strech. What it achieved conceptually and the impact it has had is another story

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Is this shyt out now. I feel like going to the movies by myself.
friday breh.

I'm taking my pops to go see it. He put me onto the original when I was a kid. I'm so fukking beyond hyped. Denis Villeneuve was one of my favorite directors even BEFORE this film. And he's doing fukking Dune after this?!?!?!?!?!

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Leto is an Oscar winning actor. Dude is incredible. He looks good in this. Let's not let suicide squad ruin his overall ability.
Leto was fine in Suicide Squad. He just made the mistake of getting involved with a comic book movie in the first place. Playing a character people have preconceived notions as to how they're supposed to be is a waste of the talents of a dude like Leto. Besides the director, he's one of the parts of this movie I'm most hype to see

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Leto was fine in Suicide Squad. He just made the mistake of getting involved with a comic book movie in the first place. Playing a character people have preconceived notions as to how they're supposed to be is a waste of the talents of a dude like Leto. Besides the director, he's one of the parts of this movie I'm most hype to see
notions like the character being good :mjgrin:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
notions like the character being good :mjgrin:
Nah, his acting was fine. People don't like the way the character was portrayed. No sane person would argue that Chris Evans is a better actor than Jared Leto but Chris Evans plays his comic book movie character safe and nerds eat it up. If you would watch Dallas Buyers Club with Evans in place of Leto I might have to move you further up the stan power rankings. Who am I kidding, you're already number one, my dude:wow:

:wow::wow: