blackthoughts. vs itsyoung!! UPDATE- blackthoughts backed down like Tre from Boyz N The Hood!

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
It would've been so much easier if you guys had just met at the old Pak N Sav on Hegenberger.
Yes it's right by Oracle and half the OPD, but they would be busy, and have no time for a fight that wouldn't last more than a minute.
Plenty of parking for the hundreds of bay posters expected to attend, and a McDonald's that's open late so that me and @All_Night_Dwight415 can get a 20 piece.

Mf plz ive gone for a min f u... Put up a real picor stfu p*ssy... Ijust literally got finished watching the homie shooting the fair 1 on mission n persia WTFRU
@itsyoung!!
Who is this cornball

Last edited:

Jayou Ayen

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The East Bay
just found out through my patnas out in Hayward that Blackthoughts got chased out the Safeway parking lot by itsyoung and his promoter goons :dwillhuh:

They met up at the 24 Hr Fitness next door?
I don't understand how these guys are all over the place, are all the bay area brehs who post here travelling salesmen or some shyt?
:mindblown:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
:dahell: you nikkas scrapin or makin love the fukk going on here

Nah Bro. Don't even know why he had a noah gif in response to my shyt and a making love response. I had to double check and yup he's a man
:scust:

I only said some statement involving curry so the nikka can actually realise the picture I posted up was of Steph curry!
I mean how much more obvious can it get "I'm the light skinned dude at the Oracle center wearing a number 30 jersey shooting jumpers"
images

:ufdup: @Pleasure you can't say no homo then mean things in a homo way

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Nah Bro. Don't even know why he had a noah gif in response to my shyt and a making love response. I had to double check and yup he's a man
:scust:

I only said some statement involving curry so the nikka can actually realise the picture I posted up was of Steph curry!
I mean how much more obvious can it get "I'm the light skinned dude at the Oracle center wearing a number 30 jersey shooting jumpers"
images

:ufdup: @Pleasure you can't say no homo then mean things in a homo way
looool I hear you bruh, gotta be careful with these coli nikkas

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
excuses, excuses, excuses... same shyt different day. seriously, has anyone on the coli ever scrap with each other? any ways nobody bout that badmon life. :manny:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Also, you supposed to be shytfaced stumbling out of Blake's or Kip's to properly appreciate what's going on with Blondie's pizza.
truer words have never been spoken. nothing ever beat top dog tho as far as stumbling out of blakes/kips and looking for a bite to eat. those lines tho when u know they closing at 2 :damn: