blackthoughts. vs itsyoung!! UPDATE- blackthoughts backed down like Tre from Boyz N The Hood!

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
@houston911 @Trillest @GzUpHoEzDwN @calh45 @dora_da_destroyer @STAN JONES @Hater @Trojan 24 @RdikkemDown @sfgiants

posted at 5:51 pm from @Blackthoughts (game starts at 6 pm)

posted at 6:04 PM from itsyoung

posted at 6:33 pm from itsyoung

posted at 7:07 pm from itsyoung

posted at 7:31 pm from @Blackthoughts

posted at 7:34 pm from itsyoung

he aint post for 3 hours after I asked that :sas2:

so for the people who say "why not just do oakland" we tried that last night, he stopped posting when I started asking details bout where to meet up, aint nothin else I can do :manny: ive offered multiple cities, multiple exact locations, even asked him to prove he was in oakland last night n ill slide through but he couldnt do that.. bruh the biggest bytch on the internet :manny:

Sunday, 2 pm UFC concord gym fukk boy
:dead: :dead: :dead:

GOT EM!

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
How?:mindblown: He never agreed to meet me in Oakland. I know you're still mad about that neg I hit you with the other day but be unbiased and use logic.

bruh you wasnt even in oakland last night

im in SF this entire weekend, either do somethin bout it or shut the fukk up bytch mafukka

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
bruh you wasnt even in oakland last night

im in SF this entire weekend, either do somethin bout it or shut the fukk up bytch mafukka
I bet you will be in Frisco fakkit. You and ya pops parading in the Castro. Oh that's right, you're adopted because even your pops wouldn't keep your ugly ass you fukking b*stard. You ducked the fade because you said Oakland was too dangerous. You're a cac that nobody wanted. No need to keep selling wolf tickets, it's obvious only your fukkboy friends here are buying them.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
places where u guys could fight in the bay area :mjpls:

1. mclaren park in one of the old places i grew up at in the city :usure: theres no one there by the lakes, ever.
2. middle harbor shoreline park in oakland (by the docks). get a nice view of SF and the only ppl there are chinese fishermen who wont give a shyt about 2 dudes fighting
3. don edwards park in newark @ the end of the park next to the bridge. nobody there because it stinks like shyt during low tide
4. that park right after u get off dumbarton in palo alto off highway 84. there is nothing there except dry grass.
5. the parking lot of the abandoned solyndra solar power plant in milpitas. been deserted for a few years
6. the parking lot @ crane pavilion in richmond. nothing there either.
7. brisbane lagoon (that shyt u see near candlestick park). or at candlestick park :heh:

i say: #2

edit: vote for #3.
reasons: 1. you can see the other person driving in because theres only 1 road in
2. nobody there
3. if one of u gets in trouble and wants to stop fighting u can jump in the bay. the other person wont follow u in because it literally smells like shyt. the water is slimey as fukk