blackthoughts. vs itsyoung!! UPDATE- blackthoughts backed down like Tre from Boyz N The Hood!

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
@houston911 @Trillest @GzUpHoEzDwN @calh45 @dora_da_destroyer @STAN JONES @Hater @Trojan 24 @RdikkemDown @sfgiants

posted at 5:51 pm from @Blackthoughts (game starts at 6 pm)

You said you was coming to Oakland fakkit. I'm in Oakland right now. Wassup with the fade? I told you I wasn't going to San Francisco. You're already in the town right? Meet me on 73rd and Hamilton, that's a block away from the bart station and a few blocks from Oracle. You another Frisco fakkit. 73rd and Hamilton right now?

posted at 6:04 PM from itsyoung

I knew you was gonna pull some dumb shyt like this

If i was at the game why would i leave to come see you right now :what: its always been after the game.

I knew this shyt was gonna go down like this. You gonna post some pictures at like 730 pm talkin bout ":troll: where itsyoung , why aint he leave his multi hundred dollar seat to come see me, he aint wit the shyt :troll: "s

posted at 6:33 pm from itsyoung

30 minutes later no picture :francis:

this is how you said we were supposed to meet up right :francis:

since you aint wanna give up ya phone number :francis:

"we'll just use the coli because its the same as a phone" :francis:

so if I was searching for you right now, I wouldnt get a response for 30+ minutes? :francis:

you not out there :francis:

posted at 7:07 pm from itsyoung

1 hour and 15 minutes later no response back :sas2:

and people wonder why a phone number was requested :sas2:

posted at 7:31 pm from @Blackthoughts

I'm not taking no pictures or giving my number out. You haven't agreed to show up to not 1 hood in Oakland. Not 1. fukk I look like paying a $6 toll to go to the Sco to fight a nikka that asked for a fade but said he'll be in Oakland tonight. Now I'm in the town and it's more excuses for why you can't show up to a hood to squab. We in the same city right now, 73rd and Hamilton is 3 blocks from where you say you're at right now. Anybody with eyes can see who the truth is.

posted at 7:34 pm from itsyoung

lets say I wanna meet up right now @Blackthoughts how I know who is you or if you even there ? confirm that right now :ufdup:

he aint post for 3 hours after I asked that :sas2:

so for the people who say "why not just do oakland" we tried that last night, he stopped posting when I started asking details bout where to meet up, aint nothin else I can do :manny: ive offered multiple cities, multiple exact locations, even asked him to prove he was in oakland last night n ill slide through but he couldnt do that.. bruh the biggest bytch on the internet :manny:

Sunday, 2 pm UFC concord gym fukk boy

Last edited:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
full

McPiff

#goat
Daps
@houston911 @Trillest @GzUpHoEzDwN @calh45 @dora_da_destroyer @STAN JONES @Hater @Trojan 24 @RdikkemDown @sfgiants

posted at 5:51 pm from @Blackthoughts (game starts at 6 pm)

posted at 6:04 PM from itsyoung

posted at 6:33 pm from itsyoung

posted at 7:07 pm from itsyoung

posted at 7:31 pm from @Blackthoughts

posted at 7:34 pm from itsyoung

he aint post for 3 hours after I asked that :sas2:

so for the people who say "why not just do oakland" we tried that last night, he stopped posting when I started asking details bout where to meet up, aint nothin else I can do :manny: ive offered multiple cities, multiple exact locations, even asked him to prove he was in oakland last night n ill slide through but he couldnt do that.. bruh the biggest bytch on the internet :manny:

Sunday, 2 pm UFC concord gym fukk boy

To be fair, @Blackthoughts never post on the coli while the dubs play

But fukk all that, y all gonna throw them hands or nah ?

If not kim and close this damn thread

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Bottom line, @Blackthoughts said he was on his way to that park. @itsyoung!! response was "I'm not driving to Oakland".

That's the end of it.

I don't understand what's with all the extra shid, trying to send someone else to meet up with 'em, and the beating around the bush. If you not gone do nun but bark then keep it moving.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Bottom line, @Blackthoughts said he was on his way to that park. @itsyoung!! response was "I'm not driving to Oakland".

That's the end of it.

I don't understand what's with all the extra shid, trying to send someone else to meet up with 'em, and the beating around the bush. If you not gone do nun but bark then keep it moving.

no it wasnt :beli: that wasnt my response :beli:

my response was im not in oakland, he knew that, thats why he said meet there. He said he was in Oakland until @C-NICE said aight lets meet up then and then conveniently enough he said he wasnt in oakland anymore :duck:

the BOTTOM LINE fukk boy since you his alias or some shyt

lets see what he ducked and what his excuses were :pachaha:

-Back of walmart (he said too many cameras :duck: )
-Emeryville (he said too many law abiding citizens :duck: )
-Alley Way in San Francisco (he said he didnt want to pay $6 toll :duck: )
-73rd and Hamiliton (when he said we can meet there and I said lets get to it, just prove you are there, he stopped posting for 3 hours :camby: which a lot of people seem to be ignoring here)
-UFC Gym in Concord ( he said too many white people around :duck: )

BOTTOM LINE he was NEVER in Oakland yesterday, hes NEVER lived in Oakland and hes asian or white pretending to be some super thug from east oakland online :duck:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

That's the end of it.

It took 23 fukking pages before someone seen the truth. That's a damn shame.