blackthoughts. vs itsyoung!! UPDATE- blackthoughts backed down like Tre from Boyz N The Hood!

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
@sfgiants I might have to make that trip up there..

10817613_609499559156261_1790238188_a.jpg

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
All the nikkas that suggested a spot and I agreed to it refuse to put pressure on the clown that didn't agree. @RdikkemDown @dora_da_destroyer @((ReFleX)) @C-NICE. He asked for the fade and refused to meet at the location yall set up. Y'all should be on his head instead of asking for club invites.

You can sell everyone wolf tickets. At end of day you didnt come to SF Tuesday, you said you were on 73rd and Hamilton yesterday and I said prove it and im there and you stopped posting for 3 hours, and now you wont meet at UFC gym.

You still aint answer why you stopped posting after giving me and address yesterdat and stopped posting for hours when i said whats up then :russ:

You can say a million addresses. End of day you bytched up when it was time yesterday and YOU chose the spot. Now im choosing the spot and its closer to where you live and you bytching up AGAIN

You can try to use @RdikkemDown as validation but you knew i wasnt in oakland at that time. Thats why you riding that wave.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
You can sell everyone wolf tickets. At end of day you didnt come to SF Tuesday, you said you were on 73rd and Hamilton yesterday and I said prove it and im there and you stopped posting for 3 hours, and now you wont meet at UFC gym.

You still aint answer why you stopped posting after giving me and address yesterdat and stopped posting for hours when i said whats up then :russ:

You can say a million addresses. End of day you bytched up when it was time yesterday and YOU chose the spot. Now im choosing the spot and its closer to where you live and you bytching up AGAIN
You still lying. I never said I was on 73rd and Hamilton, Show the post where I said I was there and I'll take the L. Show the post where you agreed to come there and I'll take the L. I never asked you to prove you was anywhere, I asked you to bring ya ass there and handle it when we got there. I don't need any pics, you asked for the fade now you need pics?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You still lying. I never said I was on 73rd and Hamilton, Show the post where I said I was there and I'll take the L. Show the post where you agreed to come there and I'll take the L. I never asked you to prove you was anywhere, I asked you to bring ya ass there and handle it when we got there. I don't need any pics, you asked for the fade now you need pics?
You said meet at 73rd n hamilton. I said prove you there and im there. You cant take a picture of a fukkin street provin you there? Cause you werent there. You was never in oakland last night

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
You said meet at 73rd n hamilton. I said prove you there and im there. You cant take a picture of a fukkin street provin you there? Cause you werent there. You was never in oakland last night
I never said I was on 73rd fakkit, you know that that's why you refuse to post it.