blackthoughts. vs itsyoung!! UPDATE- blackthoughts backed down like Tre from Boyz N The Hood!

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I bet you will be in Frisco fakkit. You and ya pops parading in the Castro. Oh that's right, you're adopted because even your pops wouldn't keep your ugly ass you fukking b*stard. You ducked the fade because you said Oakland was too dangerous. You're a cac that nobody wanted. No need to keep selling wolf tickets, it's obvious only your fukkboy friends here are buying them.

I would get mad at this cause its so disrespectful but ive never been so sure youre like a 110 pound asian kid from pleasanton typing all this out

whered you go for 3 hours when I said prove you at 73rd street again :sas2:

I tell you what bruh I pass by Oakland tomorrow night about 9-930 pm meet me at 24 hour fitness at high street fukk boy

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
I bet you will be in Frisco fakkit. You and ya pops parading in the Castro. Oh that's right, you're adopted because even your pops wouldn't keep your ugly ass you fukking b*stard. You ducked the fade because you said Oakland was too dangerous. You're a cac that nobody wanted. No need to keep selling wolf tickets, it's obvious only your fukkboy friends here are buying them.

:mjpls:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I would get mad at this cause its so disrespectful but ive never been so sure youre like a 110 pound asian kid from pleasanton typing all this out

whered you go for 3 hours when I said prove you at 73rd street again :sas2:

I tell you what bruh I pass by Oakland tomorrow night about 9-930 pm meet me at 24 hour fitness at high street fukk boy
I've been agreed to show up to High St. You refused. STOP fukkING LYING. And I never said I was on 73RD. I said show up to 73rd & Hamilton. You been lying for 25 pages bytch.