Blackthoughts calls other posters "Baboons" and "Sp*cs", isn't banned *Receipts inside*

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
It's no longer about that. Lets just do the ban bet, breh. You legit afraid of losing that account. lol

Nah, this thread is about @Blackthoughts getting exposed. You jumped on his dikk defending that dude. You've been caping hard as fukk for reasons nobody knows :mjlol:

Nobody has ever seen you post before, you popped up outta nowhere only to defend your Asian homie :mjlol:

But keep up your caping. shyt is too obvious now :mjlol:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:dead: edit 15 months later brehs
SztYtlZ.jpg

@Ataraxia how are you gonna defend this one :mjlol:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Now you're looking desperate. The question remains. Why are you :cape: so hard
Got damn you p*ssy. So afraid of losing that account. LOL You probably sweating in that computer chair. And I really don't give a fukk about that dude I just don't want some white boy getting his way. Have you ever seen me in the other threads defending this dude? Yo, stop being a lame and accept this ban bet.

@Brooklynzson @houston911 Come on man set this shyt up, this dude is going to cry if he lose account.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:patrice: Neva seen a single post from buddy on dis site up until now and he da only one up in hea goin HAM wit da supamans routine for ol boy all of a sudden?

:comeon: wit da shyts, breh. :dead:

always 1 of them in every thread like this defending him.. clear aliases.. this one not as blatant as the last one though where he called blackthoughts the realist on this site :dead: and had like 400 posts :dead:

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
Got damn you p*ssy. So afraid of losing that account. LOL You probably sweating in that computer chair. And I really don't give a fukk about that dude I just don't want some white boy getting his way. Have you ever seen me in the other threads defending this dude? Yo, stop being a lame and accept this ban bet.

@Brooklynzson @houston911 Come on man set this shyt up, this dude is going to cry if he lose account.

So it's cool with him calling a black man a baboon

but you're mad about it getting exposed by a white man

:dahell:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

@Ronnie Lott

He's not an alias of black thoughts

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
always 1 of them in every thread like this defending him.. clear aliases.. this one not as blatant as the last one though where he called blackthoughts the realist on this site :dead: and had like 400 posts :dead:
lol You want to be included in this ban bet too? How many times do I have to tell you, I have never defended this dude in the past. If it were all black posters calling for his ban I wouldn't give a fukk. I do not like the OP and I'm not going to let some white boy get his way.

So it's cool with him calling a black man a baboon

but you're mad about it getting exposed by a white man

:dahell:
Go back in the thread, never defended that shyt.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
lol You want to be included in this ban bet too? How many times do I have to tell you, I have never defended this dude in the past. If it were all black posters calling for his ban I wouldn't give a fukk. I do not like the OP and I'm not going to let some white boy get his way.

aint no one doing a ban bet with a new poster fukk outta here with this dumb shyt :mjlol:

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps

I read the thread it seems like you're overlooking the baboon comment because of @VegasCAC

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan

Eam if he really is just some random ass poster....why are you defendin dis wack bullshyt wit such a passion? :why:

shyt is weird.