@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
This the first time hes using the "keyshia cole from 94th" excuse. Last time it was because he used to stay walking around 84th chillen with people is why he said he was from there.

He also now saying hes only been 96th n sunnyside. But if you go check the original thread with me and him (the one about harden going out to party before a game) he said hes lived all over oakland.

Is he from 96th and sunnyside?
Is he from 84th and birch?
Is he from 65 vill?

Who knows, it changes every year. Next year he'll be claiming e22nd or something.

He talks about hood quizzes a lot but he actually fails a lot of basic bay area info when he types. Thats why a lot of people from here actually question if he ever lived in Oakland or even lives in the bay area at all.

He says he only knows shyt bout Oakland and could care less about other cities. The thing is we already know he says he lives in pleasanton. he keeps saying meet in Oakland but anyone in the bay knows, Pleasanton aint even near Oakland :what: for people unfamiliar, its more in the Walnut Creek area :heh:

2. He said he got from Vallejo to 24 hour fitness in fairfield in 10 minutes (parked and all). At 5 pm, on a week day. People who actually live in the bay know that theres a lot of CHP in between and not only that its 5 pm rush hour and stop lights. Literally impossible to do this in 10 minutes. @Ronnie Lott

3. He knows nothing about any other city. But people who actually live out here usually have family scattered across the bay in multiple cities. Rather they moved there for better housing market or a job..

4. He always talks about Oakland, but he never talks about hayward or san leandro or any other places near it in 43k posts :jbhmm:

5. This his biggest slip up, in my opinion. He said theres no asians in oakland :dead: then he said he meant the hood. But theres a lot of cambodians that live in the hoods of oakland, i know this because i visit them myself and i meet new ones in my parties all the time. How you from Oakland but never seen a hood asian? Ridiculous shyt man

6. He didnt know anything about Emeryville outside of googling its demograph. But Emeryville is pretty much West Oakland (which he didn't know.. How you from Oakland but not know about Emeryville?)

Theres other reasons but typing on my phone

Edit: forgot his biggest fukk up. He called San Francisco "fagville"

Not only would someone from here never disrespect SF in that way, but that doesnt realiy sound like something "from the slums of Oakland" say. Another thing is slums is more east coast slang or some shyt.. Ive never heard in my life in the bay say they from "the slums" of any hood. They just claim they hood :heh:

Wow, never been to Oakland and never really interacted much with the fellow in question, but this thread has me intrigued and this is pretty damning evidence. :leon:

Say breh breh, just a random thought here as I slip on my detective hat... as an Oakland poster, you should give a hood quiz of your own and ask him a really random question that only a person from a Oakland hood would know. Something you couldn't just google and find on google maps. Maybe what the color is of the sign on a liquor store near one of the streets he's claiming or something like that :jbhmm:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Wow, never been to Oakland and never really interacted much with the fellow in question, but this thread has me intrigued and this is pretty damning evidence. :leon:

Say breh breh, just a random thought here as I slip on my detective hat... as an Oakland poster, you should give a hood quiz of your own and ask him a really random question that only a person from a Oakland hood would know. Something you couldn't just google and find on google maps. Maybe what the color is of the sign on a liquor store near one of the streets he's claiming or something like that :jbhmm:

neither of us from oakland :heh: hes already failed everything I listed as well which is general bay shyt

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Just do it now man. We'll deal with the faq "liars" after. It takes 2 seconds Breh.
Nah. Cook solidified the bet. I'll let him deal with them once they agree. Why do you refuse to ask them to stand on their accusations? If I post the pic now they would get away with the lies fukk dat.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Nah. Cook solidified the bet. I'll let him deal with them once they agree. Why do you refuse to ask them to stand on their accusations? If I post the pic now they would get away with the lies fukk dat.
I don't even know who they are but all this stalling is just making it look worse. List them nikkas right now