@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
For real, this dude thinks he's royal or something. Yo, check his IP right now
I can't check IPs, I'm just a Salon mod

No, I just want 5 people of my choosing that accused me of being Asian to put a ban bet on it. Is that asking for too much. If I said that you was and Indian for 40 pages and you said you were black and willing to prove it for a ban bet, I would bet you. Why can't they do the same is what you should ask yourself. If I knew for a fact that you was a race other than what you claim and I said it for 40 pages, I would take a 6 month bet to prove it. They refuse to do so and I wonder why you won't ask them why they refuse. It's because they know I am who I say I am but its convenient to lie when there are no repercussion. When they think about going 6 months without the coli based on their lie, that's a price they're not willing to pay.
Nah, I wouldn't even accept ban bets. The minute a thread is made I'm posting proof pics. Hell I might even make a video proving myself if it was that serious :heh:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Not only would someone from here never disrespect SF in that way, but that doesnt realiy sound like something "from the slums of Oakland" say. Another thing is slums is more east coast slang or some shyt.. Ive never heard in my life in the bay say they from "the slums" of any hood. They just claim they hood :heh:

:jbhmm: lemme think bout this a lil bit

they say he's asian + he says he's black + on a hip hop site = some WU TANG shyt

From the slums of Shaolin
, Wu-Tang Clan strikes again
The RZA, the GZA, Ol Dirty b*stard, Inspectah Deck, Raekwon the Chef, U-God, Ghost Face Killer and the Method Man...

:yeshrug:

problaly dosnt even live in america - gets his shyt from the internet

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
at this point dude has said so much racist shyt, fukk a ban bet, he obviously not posting his shyt even though people agreed on the list and he keeps saying no one agreed, how have the mods not stepped in to either verify themselves or temporary ban like @Big Mel and them :jbhmm:

like 6-8 people offered to get banned for this bytch mafukka and still no hand picture cause only 3 of the 8 or so were on his "list" stopitslime:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
at the end of the day, if someone calls you out on a black forum for not being black and you just keep avoiding posting any proof that you're black, then you're probably not black.

it's really that simple.

i get not everybody wants to post a face or full body pic, or their social media accounts on message boards to stay anonymous, but not even a hand pic in front of a laptop with you logged in the coli? cmon breh.

Last edited:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I can't check IPs, I'm just a Salon mod

Nah, I wouldn't even accept ban bets. The minute a thread is made I'm posting proof pics. Hell I might even make a video proving myself if it was that serious :heh:
I don't believe you, we need more people :shaq:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
rsVaqUB.jpg

not hard at all :coffee: