@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
it don't take this long to post a pic fam.

he coulda shot this down quickly all the other times when posters called him out for not being black before this thread. all the deflection just looks sus.

i mean it's whatever, if you don't want to post a pic then cool. i'm just gonna assume you prolly not black because shyt aint this complicated. ban bets and shyt aint even that serious.
A ban bet isn't serious. They lied on me for months. The least you could do is ask @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank why he created the lie that I'm Asian yet refuse to place a ban bet on it. If you refuse to ask him that then don't ask me shyt.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
A ban bet isn't serious. They lied on me for months. The least you could do is ask @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank why he created the lie that I'm Asian yet refuse to place a ban bet on it. If you refuse to ask him that then don't ask me shyt.
or you coulda just shot all this down from the jump with a pic? :dwillhuh:

i posted my hand pic and uploaded it in like 5 minutes. :dwillhuh:

none of these posters you keep callin out aint got shyt to do with you just posting a pic.

i've never seen someone who is so adamant that they're black move the goalpost so much when they could easily shut all this shyt down by just taking out their camera phone.

i'm not gonna lose sleep over this and i don't even know you but i just don't understand how you can't see how sus you look right now and how sus you've been looking these past months,

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

none of these posters you keep callin out aint got shyt to do with you just posting a pic.

i've never seen someone who is so adamant that they're black move the goalpost so much when they could easily shut all this shyt down by just taking out their camera phone.

i'm not gonna lose sleep over this and i don't even know you but i just don't understand how you can't see how sus you look right now and how sus you've been looking these past months,
we should all start posting pictures of our hands to show crapthoughts how easy it is :mjlol:

tIKzf2S.jpg

I didn't have to have my whole hand amputated like Crapthoughts but I did have to have 4 fingers removed :mjcry:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

We different bruh. If somebody tells me that you're a Hindu, The burden is on them to prove that your are. I'll take your word for it and the burden is on the accuser to prove what he says. That's the cloth I'm cut from. That's how you stop nikkas from lying, hold them accountable for their accusations. It's hella easy to take a pic, I feel that I shouldn't have to because the person that accused me of not being black has never even told you how he knows. He just pulled that shyt out his ass and now @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank is hiding and laughing at all y'all dumb asses for believing him. He won't even come in and face up to his claims. Not 1 person has asked him how he knows I'm not black, not 1 person has asked him why he won't take the ban bet. Until you ask him something, don't ask me for anything. I told you if my accusers do the bet I'll post the pic. I think that's more than fair. Me being a solid poster for almost 10 years without ever being questioned should at least earn me that, if not, fukk all you cacs :yeshrug:
Where did the notion that's he Southeast Asian come from?
The whole Asian lie came from @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank. Now that Cook solidified the bet he refuses to address it.