@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
So typing "I agree" takes more effort than me taking a pic and writing whatever @The Fukin Prophecy wants me to write on it? Explain that logic.
So your waiting for me?

Write your coli username, today's date and what type of cell phone you have...

Cell phone request is for the breh @Darealtwo1 who been asked you like a million times now...lol

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
So your waiting for me?

Write your coli username, today's date and what type of cell phone you have...

Cell phone request is for the breh @Darealtwo1 who been asked you like a million times now...lol
Not waiting for you. None of them have agreed yet. I was just saying that you would choose what to write on the paper. I'm about to go fishing tho. Hit me when they all agree.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This the first time hes using the "keyshia cole from 94th" excuse. Last time it was because he used to stay walking around 84th chillen with people is why he said he was from there.

He also now saying hes only been 96th n sunnyside. But if you go check the original thread with me and him (the one about harden going out to party before a game) he said hes lived all over oakland.

Is he from 96th and sunnyside?
Is he from 84th and birch?
Is he from 65 vill?

Who knows, it changes every year. Next year he'll be claiming e22nd or something.

He talks about hood quizzes a lot but he actually fails a lot of basic bay area info when he types. Thats why a lot of people from here actually question if he ever lived in Oakland or even lives in the bay area at all.

He says he only knows shyt bout Oakland and could care less about other cities. The thing is we already know he says he lives in pleasanton. he keeps saying meet in Oakland but anyone in the bay knows, Pleasanton aint even near Oakland :what: for people unfamiliar, its more in the Walnut Creek area :heh:

2. He said he got from Vallejo to 24 hour fitness in fairfield in 10 minutes (parked and all). At 5 pm, on a week day. People who actually live in the bay know that theres a lot of CHP in between and not only that its 5 pm rush hour and stop lights. Literally impossible to do this in 10 minutes. @Ronnie Lott

3. He knows nothing about any other city. But people who actually live out here usually have family scattered across the bay in multiple cities. Rather they moved there for better housing market or a job..

4. He always talks about Oakland, but he never talks about hayward or san leandro or any other places near it in 43k posts :jbhmm:

5. This his biggest slip up, in my opinion. He said theres no asians in oakland :dead: then he said he meant the hood. But theres a lot of cambodians that live in the hoods of oakland, i know this because i visit them myself and i meet new ones in my parties all the time. How you from Oakland but never seen a hood asian? Ridiculous shyt man

6. He didnt know anything about Emeryville outside of googling its demograph. But Emeryville is pretty much West Oakland (which he didn't know.. How you from Oakland but not know about Emeryville?)

Theres other reasons but typing on my phone

Edit: forgot his biggest fukk up. He called San Francisco "fagville"

Not only would someone from here never disrespect SF in that way, but that doesnt realiy sound like something "from the slums of Oakland" say. Another thing is slums is more east coast slang or some shyt.. Ive never heard in my life in the bay say they from "the slums" of any hood. They just claim they hood :heh:

Last edited:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
This the first time hes using the "keyshia cole from 94th" excuse. Last time it was because he used to stay walking around 84th chillen with people is why he said he was from there.

He also now saying hes only been 96th n sunnyside. But if you go check the original thread with me and him (the one about harden going out to party before a game) he said hes lived all over oakland.

Is he from 65 vill?

Who knows, it changes every year. Next year he'll be claiming e22nd or something.

He talks about hood quizzes a lot but he actually fails a lot of basic bay area info when he types. Thats why a lot of people from here actually question if he ever lived in Oakland or even lives in the bay area at all.

He says he only knows shyt bout Oakland and could care less about other cities. The thing is we already know he says he lives in pleasanton. he keeps saying meet in Oakland but anyone in the bay knows, Pleasanton aint even near Oakland :what: for people unfamiliar, its more in the Walnut Creek area :heh:

2. He said he got from Vallejo to 24 hour fitness in 10 minutes. At 5 pm, on a week day. People who actually live in the bay know that theres a lot of CHP in between and not only that its 5 pm rush hour and stop lights. Literally impossible to do this in 10 minutes. @Ronnie Lott

3. He knows nothing about any other city. But people who actually live out here usually have family scattered across the bay in multiple cities. Rather they moved there for better housing market or a job..

4. He always talks about Oakland, but he never talks about hayward or san leandro or any other places near it in 43k posts :jbhmm:

5. This his biggest slip up, in my opinion. He said theres no asians in oakland :dead: then he said he meant the hood. But theres a lot of cambodians that live in the hoods of oakland, i know this because i visit them myself and i meet new ones in my parties all the time. How you from Oakland but never seen a hood asian? Ridiculous shyt man

6. He didnt know anything about Emeryville outside of googling its demograph. But Emeryville is pretty much West Oakland (which he didn't know.. How you from Oakland but not know about Emeryville?)

Not only would someone from here never disrespect SF in that way, but that doesnt realiy sound like something "from the slums of Oakland" say. Another thing is slums is more east coast slang or some shyt.. Ive never heard in my life in the bay say they from "the slums" of any hood. They just claim they hood :heh:
:jbhmm:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
typed in hayward in @Blackthoughts search history, of course not much came up (3 posts out of 43k and it was lumped in with other cities. All from 2012 as well, nothing recent)

but saw this gem right here;

fukk nightlife, why are you worried about nightlife when you say there's no bad bytches anyway? nikkas don't worry about clubs out here, we just knock bytches online and meet up. You ol "I wanna dance with you first ass nikka" lol.

lol_idi_amin.gif

Bay Area is only behind Vegas, Miami, NYC and LA as far as nightlife goes. San Francisco "fagville" as he calls it, alone is #5 but when you add in Oakland nightlife which is the best its been in 10 years and San Jose which also the best its been in years, this mafukka out his damn mind and just knows nothing :heh:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

Is he from 65 vill?

2. He said he got from Vallejo to 24 hour fitness in 10 minutes. At 5 pm, on a week day. People who actually live in the bay know that theres a lot of CHP in between and not only that its 5 pm rush hour and stop lights. Literally impossible to do this in 10 minutes. @Ronnie Lott

Leave that man alone :damn: :damn:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Leave that man alone :damn: :damn:

we should turn this into a blackthoughts saying ridiculous shyt thread

The funny thing is you can have shyt in a city adjacent to Oakland and it'll be fine. They got the Nike store in San Leandro but if they had it in Oakland it would be on the news everyday due to armed robbery.

So Oakland, which has footlockers and shyt by the way, cant have a nike store cause it would be victim to armed robbery every day :dead:

this kid thinks shyt is like grand theft auto :heh:

Oakland is bad, but its not like people walkin around with guns on they belts running up on Footlocker employees then pointing a gun to they head talking about they need these in a size 10 right now :dead:

Daps
we should turn this into a blackthoughts saying ridiculous shyt thread

So Oakland, which has footlockers and shyt by the way, cant have a nike store cause it would be victim to armed robbery every day :dead:

this kid thinks shyt is like grand theft auto :heh:

Oakland is bad, but its not like people walkin around with guns on they belts running up on Footlocker employees with a gun to they head talking about they need these in a size 10 right now :dead:

Hahah