@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
94-96, same hood same zone. 900 :snoop: if you went to Castlemont or Elmhurst and you seen the 94 bruhs chunking em with another turf you jumped in that shyt. I shouldn't have to explain these turf politics if you're a street nikka.
How is she from 84th but also repping 94th now? Convenient :mjpls:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'll have fun once those that accused me of not being a Black Man agree to allow me to prove I am. They told you I wasn't black yet you're not asking them to agree to the bet. That tells me that you don't care about the truth because if you did, you would be angry at them for throwing rocks and hiding their hands. That hate is deep huh.

Yea... I can't agree with that. I used to know a kid who trolled in a similar style to this. He was from western Canada:patrice:

The only way to get him to stop was to go way over the top with it. :francis:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
5 specific people being online and saying I agree takes longer than you uploading a hand pic right now.
You can't even get the person that started the lie to agree to the bet and he's been in the thread several times today. He knows its a lie so he refuses to agree. You won't even ask him to because you know I'm a real nikka. I honestly don't know if you're a cac or not but if I said you was for 40 pages I would make agree to be banned if you was willing to prove you wasn't. Actually they accused me of being non-black for over 70 pages. If I had that much dedication to slandering a nikka I would put a ban bet on it. Is that not reasonable? It's only 6 months right? They can't go without this shyt for a half a year to show the world I'm not who I say I am?

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Dude out here acting like he's a college professor trying to administer quizzes to Coli posters :dead:

teacher.png

The idea of a "hood quiz" on a "party line" is so 1996 it's laughable. I've never stepped foot in Oakland in my life and I could probably pass a "hood quiz" just based on google.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
what's this ban bet I hear about in here?
I agreed to take a hand pic with whatever bruh wanted me to write on a piece of paper if 5 people that accused me of being Asian agree to be banned for 6 months. @cook okay'd the bet if they agree. They refuse to agree and no one is asking them why they refuse to agree after accusing me of not being a black man for 70 pages. Now that I'm willing to prove it for a ban bet they change the narrative.