@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
@Blackthoughts :umad: Got Eem

You havin too much fun in this thread, we gonna have to fight fire with fire:shaq:
I'll have fun once those that accused me of not being a Black Man agree to allow me to prove I am. They told you I wasn't black yet you're not asking them to agree to the bet. That tells me that you don't care about the truth because if you did, you would be angry at them for throwing rocks and hiding their hands. That hate is deep huh.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Thread making it seem like being Asian is the worst thing in the world:mjlol: and the worst insult you can recieve:mjlol:

:mjcry: Sorry my Asian brehs
They accused me of being someone I'm not. I have nothing against Asians but I'm a black man. I notice you've posted a lot in this thread but you still refuse to ask those accusers on my list to agree to the bet. You should be demanding that they do because they convinced you that I was Asian didn't they? Are you afraid of them? Are you afraid to go against the crowd?

Daps
They accused me of being someone I'm not. I have nothing against Asians but I'm a black man. I notice you've posted a lot in this thread but you still refuse to ask those accusers on my list to agree to the bet. You should be demanding that they do because they convinced you that I was Asian didn't they? Are you afraid of them? Are you afraid to go against the crowd?

I'm not afraid to go against the crowd because you keep using the word "accused" , you've been "accused" of being not black, being "accused" is different than being " charged", you don't have to respond to the accusations on this board lol, if you know your black but you feel the need to reply to every accusation then that's your prerogative. People on here hide behind their username, I see it all the time, some one gets called a "cac" to which they usually respond something like " I'm not a cac" usually there's nothin more after that, a few people just posted their black hand after they were "accused" without any stipulations or ban bet agreements, but you've admitted countless times that you enjoy the attention so do you, I don't think there's much ill will towards you because like I said being called "Asian" isn't the worst thing in the world, now what you and itsyoung!! Had going on is something else

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I'm not afraid to go against the crowd because you keep using the word "accused" , you've been "accused" of being not black, being "accused" is different than being " charged", you don't have to respond to the accusations on this board lol, if you know your black but you feel the need to reply to every accusation then that's your prerogative. People on here hide behind their username, I see it all the time, some one gets called a "cac" to which they usually respond something like " I'm not a cac" usually there's nothin more after that, a few people just posted their black hand after they were "accused" without any stipulations or ban bet agreements, but you've admitted countless times that you enjoy the attention so do you, I don't think there's much ill will towards you because like I said being called "Asian" isn't the worst thing in the world, now what you and itsyoung!! Had going on is something else
This thread started on a lie breh, once I proved that it was a lie, more lies ensued. Its only a messageboard like you've alluded to, if that's the case they could make the simple bet. I'm just saying, you haven't asked the guy that started the Asian lie to agree to the bet not once but you asked me for proof several times. Doesn't that seem lopsided to you?

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
Thread making it seem like being Asian is the worst thing in the world:mjlol: and the worst insult you can recieve:mjlol:

:mjcry: Sorry my Asian brehs
With the first pick in the race draft, the Asian delegation selects @Blackthoughts

tumblr_m5n6p2igod1qcz882o1_500.jpg

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Did on my other account :umad:
No wonder you have problems getting laid. You have no life. Multiple accounts and still you're an apathetic poster who no one gives a fukk about either way. 2 accounts and you contribute nothing to the board with either one of them :skip:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
He even PM'd me telling me he's going to expose me. I've heard it all before. nikkas say I'm Asian yet not 1 person has provided any proof. nikkas say I'm not from Oakland yet any hood quiz they give me I pass with flying colors. Now someone is claiming I don't live in the Bay. Good fukkery. If I'm exposed I want everybody here to neg me. If not you know what to do to Malc.
Who the fukk says this?:heh: