@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I'd have to go back and see who all said it , I ain't willing to do that I'm already on page 65 :mjcry:

And why do it got to be 5 people, you already got 4 right?
4 and not one has agreed. Why aren't you asking them why they refuse to agree to the bet? You haven't asked any of them and you know they made the claims against me. Is fairness too much to ask for :mjlol: Y'all nikkas must really hate the kid :yeshrug: not one person has came in the thread and asked the logical question "If they say he's Asian and he's willing to prove he's not, why won't they take the bet?"

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
There's others ready to take his place stop stalling so we can get this over with :yeshrug:
You don't have to be in this thread breh. I'm not making any outrageous demands. I'm just asking for 5 individuals who lied on me to be held accountable. How can you not respect that? If the shoes was reversed I would say you're right.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
we were cool ? :dwillhuh:
I dont know you, and have no desire to know you. this is a message board, I dont hold grudges nor do I make friends. we post about sports and shyt.

we root for the same basketball team on a message board, thats about it.

"instead of remaining neutral"- yeah hard to remain neutral when you dont show up after popping shyt, then still popping shyt like you a killer after no show...and then shyt on a guy who did show up, and shyt on his family. this is really bytchmade.

seriously, you're just making yourself look worse and worse.
You a bytch bruh.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I'm a fukked up nikka. I don't deserve no passes. Cacs been lying on me and threatening to expose me for a few months now and not one has done it. Expose me mane. When you know you're official you can't be exposed.

tumblr_m7mo14ld3Z1ryfrfko1_500.gif

Sig worthy :ohhh:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
cliffs not reading threw this
OP makes a thread saying he has proof I don't live in the Bay Area because I posted a link from a tweet where a chic left her tracking number in the tweet which could be found in this thread
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/cher-earning-my-respect-for-checking-a-racist-cac.367556/

I then prove where that link came from on page 6. Instead of people calling out the OP for bullshyt, he changed the narrative and the thread title and said that I'm the chic in the tweet. People run with that for about 10 pages and then someone says I'm a cac. They run with for about 12 pages and then go to saying I'm an Asian guy for about 30 pages and demanding that I prove I'm black by taking a hand pic. I agree to take a hand pic this morning and prove that I'm black along with a piece of paper with whatever @The Fukin Prophecy wants me to write on it with the condition that 5 people that talked shyt about me in this thread agree to a 6 month ban if I post the pic. Now those people are coming up with excuses for why they don't want to agree to the bet.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Why is Malc not included on this arbitrary ass list? Dude started the thread and has said hes willing to take a IP BAN for this shyt, but this Blackthoughts cat is purposely leaving him off his list because why? :dahell:

And inquiring minds want to know -- what is the timeframe that the hand picture must be posted? I would legally advise those who are putting a ban bet on the line to put a time deadline on the picture, like that it must be posted immediately after the fifth and final person agrees? Within 5 mins? 10 mins? 15? 20? 24 hours? :lupe:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Why is Malc not included on this arbitrary ass list? Dude started the thread and has said hes willing to take a IP BAN for this shyt, but this Blackthoughts cat is purposely leaving him off his list because why? :dahell:

And inquiring minds want to know -- what is the timeframe that the hand picture must be posted? I would legally advise those who are putting a ban bet on the line to put a time deadline on the picture, like that it must be posted immediately after the fifth and final person agrees? Within 5 mins? 10 mins? 15? 20? 24 hours? :lupe:
Ya ip ban ..I'm down beloved

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston

To build on this, don't tell him what he has to write on it until 5 minutes beforehand