@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Why is Malc not included on this arbitrary ass list? Dude started the thread and has said hes willing to take a IP BAN for this shyt, but this Blackthoughts cat is purposely leaving him off his list because why? :dahell:

And inquiring minds want to know -- what is the timeframe that the hand picture must be posted? I would legally advise those who are putting a ban bet on the line to put a time deadline on the picture, like that it must be posted immediately after the fifth and final person agrees? Within 5 mins? 10 mins? 15? 20? 24 hours? :lupe:

Because this guy is completely full of fukking shyt... This is the second thread where this dude has trolled the coli brethren for pages on end...he has no intention of showing any proof whatsoever about anything....my man is fully in his realm in these kind of threads..he is mayweather in this bytch...slipping punches ...shoulder roll on fleek...gotta give this weirdo credit ...he is good at this shyt :yeshrug:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Because this guy is completely full of fukking shyt... This is the second thread where this dude has trolled the coli brethren for pages on end...he has no intention of showing any proof whatsoever about anything....my man is fully in his realm in these kind of threads..he is mayweather in this bytch...slipping punches ...shoulder roll on fleek...gotta give this weirdo credit ...he is good at this shyt :yeshrug:

I offered to meet up with him as a neutral party and it turned into us going at it for several pages. I think that is what created the whole has to be a black person to meet in person provision :heh: I'm pretty sure he's from Oakland at the very least, but I don't think he's near it much if at all anymore.

Last edited:

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
1. Malc accuses Blackthoughts of not being from the bay based on a pic he posted with a tracking number for a FedEx shipment

2. Blackthoughts deads that by proving it was someone elses pic

3. Someone accuses Blackthoughts of not being black and ducking @itsyoung!! 's fade. Malc changes thread title

4. More people pile on Blackthoughts and demand he prove he's black

5. Blackthoughts dips, dives, ducks, and dodges posting a picture by any means necessary for 40 pages while people clown him. meanwhile:
Some other random brehs pretend to set up a fade
itsyoung comes in and ethers blackthoughts by re-posting reciepts of how he didn't show up.

6. Clowning continues, Blackthoughts keeps deflecting. Claims he can pass "hood quizzes" and wants someone to "call him on the partyline" to prove he's black BY HIS VOICE :mjlol: but wont post a pic :mjlol:

7. Blackthoughts says he will only meet a black guy from Oakland. @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank offers to fade him in an Oakland hood. Gives an exact address and time. Blackthoughts acts like a bytch and says Ed isn't black without any proof :mjlol:

8. Trains are called. Finally after he gets negged about 20 times, he claims he will be dropping a hand pic. But only if 5 people of his choosing get banned. Cook agrees.

9. 7 people immediately volunteer to get banned. But that's not good enough. Only when who HE chooses to get banned AGREE on being banned will he drop a pic.

10. Blackthoughts refuses to name all 5. Only names two. Deflects naming the others for about 10 pages and refuses to tell people what kind of phone he has. He is clowned again

11. Now were here.

Feel free to add if I missed anything :yeshrug:
This dude should work for his local news team
THE-ROCK-SLOW-CLAP1.gif

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
If that was the case I wouldn't have gotten the admins involved knowing they would ban me if I didn't deliver on the deal.

Daps
Reppin
Dark Dimension
Why he doesn't add me to the list instead, I don't know... or like others have said, he's avoiding all the ones who are actually taking the ban bet... fukk your personal list of 5

Dap me right now if you're willing to take the bet and then lets get this shyt moving along...

@malcolmxxx_45 I know you in on this..

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
Yeah it's far too late for a ban bet. By now this nikka got three different shades of black hands with black thoughts written on a piece of paper next to them.

Y'all fukked up and let him escape AGAIN because no time limit was placed. He has to be asian because he's playing chess while you fukknikkas playing checkers. Oh well I was entertained at least :yeshrug:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Yeah it's far too late for a ban bet. By now this nikka got three different shades of black hands with black thoughts written on a piece of paper next to them.

Y'all fukked up and let him escape AGAIN because no time limit was placed. He has to be asian because he's playing chess while you fukknikkas playing checkers. Oh well I was entertained at least :yeshrug:
Not possible because I don't even know what @The Fukin Prophecy wants me to write on the paper. The person who started the Asian rumor refuses to agree to the bet because he knows I'm black. Ask @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank why he started that lie yet refuses to bet that I'm black. Not 1 person has asked him why he's afraid to bet. He was the first to accuse me of being Asian yet when its time to back up those words for a ban bet he refuses. If you can convince him to agree to it I'll even write something on the paper that you want me to write.