@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Who the fukk says this?:heh:
A nikka from the hood? I was accused of not being a black man from the streets of Oakland, I was willing to prove it :yeshrug: there are certain things that only a nikka from the streets of Oakland would know. That seems like a logical way to prove it. A white boy or Asian from the burbs wouldn't be able to answer the questions that I would pose. I in turn would answer questions that they would chose. If you notice, not 1 street nikka from Oakland has called me out in this thread. @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank is not from the Town.

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
No wonder you have problems getting laid. You have no life. Multiple accounts and still you're an apathetic poster who no one gives a fukk about either way. 2 accounts and you contribute nothing to the board with either one of them :skip:
Says the guy that has 43k posts and admitted to posting on message boards for almost a decade and talks to random GUYS on some party line

Black Cac

Daps
Someone in Oakland go to a hood and tell them that some dude on this site is claiming hes from their hood :mjlol:

Black Cac

Daps
Yeah, go to 96th and Sunnyside and holla at one my bruh bruhs. Good advice.
Whats your name so they know who we are talking about? Is that exactly where you are from? Or you just saying that cause you think no one will go there?

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
A nikka from the hood? I was accused of not being a black man from the streets of Oakland, I was willing to prove it :yeshrug: there are certain things that only a nikka from the streets of Oakland would know. That seems like a logical way to prove it. A white boy or Asian from the burbs wouldn't be able to answer the questions that I would pose. I in turn would answer questions that they would chose. If you notice, not 1 street nikka from Oakland has called me out in this thread. @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank is not from the Town.
Who the fukk says this?:heh:

Black Cac

Daps
Lets just let this go. Dude is a wannabe from the burbs making up fairy tales. He'll never prove it cause he keeps moving goal posts, we have to do things on his stipulations like he's royal or some shyt. Just close thread, neg him every time you see him.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Lets just let this go. Dude is a wannabe from the burbs making up fairy tales. He'll never prove it cause he keeps moving goal posts, we have to do things on his stipulations like he's royal or some shyt. Just close thread, neg him every time you see him.
If I'm from the burbs then how do I know all the street shyt that I know? Wikipedia doesn't have the answers.