@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
I'm thinking he's gonna use someone else's hand now. But oh well, make him have his hand sitting in front of a computer screen with coli on the background

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Tbh the whole hand shyt was dumb as hell to begin with, somebody can always get someone black to take the pic
In that case they could always get someone Black to take any pic which is why I agreed to meet any real Oakland nikka off this board if they can prove they're real. I'm moving towards their goalposts. Y'all begged for a hand pic. Now that i agreed its not good enough?

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Okay, since I sorta respect you as a poster I'll make a deal with you. If 5 posters of my choosing that made false claims about me not being African American agree to a 6 month ban an @cook approves it, I will take a hand pic and write whatever YOU want me to write on a piece of paper. The trap has been set. Lets do it. Lets take the fukkery up a notch shall we?

:whoa: :whoa:

i aint gotta dog in this fight

but your making yourself even look more suspicious with this newly agreeing to take the hand pic
when it was posed to you... 2 full dayz ago

:yeshrug: :yeshrug:

Daps
In that case they could always get someone Black to take any pic which is why I agreed to meet any real Oakland nikka off this board if they can prove they're real. I'm moving towards their goalposts. Y'all begged for a hand pic. Now that i agreed its not good enough?

Nah the hand pic is good enuff cuz that's what they begged for