@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
Every black man on the planet knows a nikkas voice when they hear it. I've never heard of a non-black male being able to get away with sounding black before. I could even tell Action Bronson is a cac before I saw him. You still mad that we sent y'all fishing. Me and you was good before that. Be a sore loser brehs.
:what:

wtf does the warriors and basketball have to do with you being a passive weirdo?

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
You asking another man for a picture of his hand before you had your breakfast. Lmao.

Stop it with the cornball tactics you ol kiss me thru the phone nikka.:mjlol:

Probably at the crib dancing along with New Edition:stylin:talkinbout

She ain't got no party line
The situation is blowing my mind!

Is anyone taking this Mr Telephone ass fakkit seriously?:francis:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Stop it with the cornball tactics you ol kiss me thru the phone nikka.:mjlol:

Probably at the crib dancing along with New Edition:stylin:talkinbout

She ain't got no party line
The situation is blowing my mind!

Is anyone taking this Mr Telephone ass fakkit seriously?:francis:
Another person I was cool with until we got to the Finals. That anger is palpable. I don't get that anger from The Booth. God bless you too

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Another person I was cool with until we got to the Finals. That anger is palpable. I don't get that anger from The Booth. God bless you too
Why do you keep bringing up basketball? I ROOTED for GSW last year. :francis:. I'm a Piffsburgh nikka. Last thing I wanted was Cleveland winning any kind of championship.

There is no anger from me. Just calling you a cornball for how you move in this situation. Don't no real nikka care about talking to a nikka over the phone or taking a hood quiz to determine blackness.

:francis:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Why do you keep bringing up basketball? I ROOTED for GSW last year. :francis:. I'm a Piffsburgh nikka. Last thing I wanted was Cleveland winning any kind of championship.

There is no anger from me. Just calling you a cornball for how you move in this situation. Don't no real nikka care about talking to a nikka over the phone or taking a hood quiz to determine blackness.

are hood quizzes timed? :lupe:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

Don't no real nikka care about a pic of another man either if you want to get technical.