@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
My question is why would some Asian dude pretend to be black on a message board. What happened to Asian pride and all that? What're you a fukking banana or something? Are you Harold from Harold and Kumar go to Whitecastle?

Ol Asian nikka sounding like his name is Ted from Rhode Island

Ol Asian nikka sounding like his wife is cooking beef stroganoff casserole for dinner

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
y is evidence needed? post a picture of your hand or some shyt and just end it. u lowkey liking this attention.
I said I don't post pics. Anybody from the Bay questioning my authenticity can have a phone convo with me and they can tell you if I sound like who I say I am.

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
shyt :merchant:

No one has screenshots of this?
He has never even made that accusation until today. Search this board. He never ever made the claim that said tweet existed. If he had any proof he would've made an exposure thread by now. You see what Malc tried to do when he thought he had something.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm from Deep East Oakland. 96th and Sunnyside to be precise. Expose me playboy.

tumblr_nbfc600meA1tl9agao1_400.gif
Is that avon in the back?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
My question is why would some Asian dude pretend to be black on a message board. What happened to Asian pride and all that? What're you a fukking banana or something? Are you Harold from Harold and Kumar go to Whitecastle?

Ol Asian nikka sounding like his name is Ted from Rhode Island

Ol Asian nikka sounding like his wife is cooking beef stroganoff casserole for dinner

I'm sure people just do it to fit in. Also, a lot of Asians out here are incredibly white washed, ashamed of their ethnicities and have zero connection to their culture. I know some Chinese dudes who can't even write their own names in Chinese and claim being Canadian over being Chinese :scust:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
@Blackthoughts man its easy as hell to dead all these rumors that folks keep running with calling you an asian :yeshrug:

I find the enitre thing comical personally :russ:
That's the only reason I believe these dudes and I could really give a fukless...just in here for the fukkery...

You got a smartphone...How hard is it to take a pic of your hand with a note that has your username written on it?:stopitslime: