@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
This Asian dude wanna hold phone conversations with people and shyt. :mjlol:

This chink gone be talking while laying on his stomach with his feet in the air crossed trying to put on a black voice. :mjlol:

nikka trying to have a coli pillowtalk hour. he can get his hotline bling on but cant take a simple pic of his hand :heh:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Your settings are probably different than his as far as posts per page. He proved that it was somebody else's tweet and FedEx package. The goal post has since been moved. The rest of this thread has been embarrassingly fruity with people asking him to show them a picture of his fingers and hands.

erickonasis

Resident Oldhead
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
he once posted his Twitter account few months ago, an IG link was on that Twitter account , the IG link was private, but it was clearly an Asian dude around 25-28 years old rockin a throwback Warriors hat. from Pleasonton CA.:yeshrug:

he has since deleted both.
not that it matters he''s Asian, the issue is him claiming he's black and from the deep East, which he clearly isnt :francis:
:ohhh:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Your settings are probably different than his as far as posts per page. He proved that it was somebody else's tweet and FedEx package. The goal post has since been moved. The rest of this thread has been embarrassingly fruity with people asking him to show them a picture of his fingers and hands.
:patrice:

:yeshrug:Thread going up on a Tuesday

We aint got time, for a neg party on the weekend:manny:

Last edited:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Everytime I've called him an Asian he's negged me.

Hit close to home huh :sas1:

Last edited:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
You turning on your own?:dahell:
:wtf: he himself said it. I aint turning on anyone

but if I have to side with one side, Im siding with @itsyoung!! , just like pretty much all the other bay posters I know here. blackthoughts went and popped shyt for no reason in the first place and got checked :manny: plus I think its foul that blackthoughts keeps calling him an orphan, thats fukked up no matter what.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
It took 18 pages for somebody besides me to bring logic to this discussion. Repped.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:wtf: he himself said it. I aint turning on anyone

but if I have to side with one side, Im siding with @itsyoung!! , just like pretty much all the other bay posters I know here. blackthoughts went and popped shyt for no reason in the first place and got checked :manny: plus I think its foul that blackthoughts keeps calling him an orphan, thats fukked up no matter what.
So you saying I'm the one that started the shyt with the cac? When did I start anything with anyone on here? You a lying muthafukka. I have him on ignore. You talk like I'm the one trolling him. fukk you for taking sides and lying.