@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
@Blackthoughts man its easy as hell to dead all these rumors that folks keep running with calling you an asian :yeshrug:

I find the enitre thing comical personally :russ:
If real can't recognize real then they not real. Ask yourself when did the Asian rumors start. I was on sohh since like 06. All of a sudden the Asian rumors start when my team goes ro the Finals? I was a nikka on here when we was losing. We get to the Finals and that changes? Foh.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
The reason I know for a fact that @Blackthoughts isn't black is because he could have dead all this shyt long time ago, post a pic of your hand next to a computer screen with your username on it, discussion over

but instead you take the clowning 24/7 and say the burden of proof on us? :heh:
I offered to have a phone convo with anyone from the bay that question my blackness. Sorry if that's not enough.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
Proven where :lupe:

he once posted his Twitter account few months ago, an IG link was on that Twitter account , the IG link was private, but it was clearly an Asian dude around 25-28 years old rockin a throwback Warriors hat. from Pleasonton CA.:yeshrug:

he has since deleted both.
not that it matters he''s Asian, the issue is him claiming he's black and from the deep East, which he clearly isnt :francis:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
he once posted his Twitter account few months ago, an IG link was on that Twitter account , the IG link was private, but it was clearly an Asian dude around 25-28 years old rockin a throwback Warriors hat. from Pleasonton CA.:yeshrug:

he has since deleted both.
not that it matters he''s Asian, the issue is him claiming he's black and from the deep East, which he clearly isnt :francis:
shyt :merchant:

No one has screenshots of this?