@Blackthoughts are you black or from southeast Asia??? We need receipt: update : no pic

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
a2zpKmA.png

:dead:

What kind of abuse of power shyt is this? Pats fans :scust:

NycStacked

Rookie
Daps
Blackthoughts got issue....you acting like I want you to suck my d*ck, when I just want you to suck my heart

200_s.gif

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Why you ignoring these very simple questions.
The problem with answering dumb questions is they lead to other dumb questions. You'll see whay I mean after I answer yours.

1. I have no association with the Fedex shipper or receiver. Reagan Gomez Preston was tweeting this morning about something that Cher said. I searched Cher on twitter this morning and that was the first tweet that popped up so I copied and pasted the link. You're an idiot if you think that I would make a mistake and put my personal info out there via a tweet and you're a bigger idiot if you think I'm a chic.

2. I went to Pacific and UC Santa Cruz

NycStacked

Rookie
Daps
The problem with answering dumb questions is they lead to other dumb questions. You'll see whay I mean after I answer yours.

1. I have no association with the Fedex shipper or receiver. Reagan Gomez Preston was tweeting this morning about something that Cher said. I searched Cher on twitter this morning and that was the first tweet that popped up so I copied and pasted the link. You're an idiot if you think that I would make a mistake and put my personal info out there via a tweet and you're a bigger idiot if you think I'm a chic.

2. I went to Pacific and UC Santa Cruz

HAHA..this WHOLE thing had me on the floor laughing lol.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The tendencies of Blackthoughts as a poster would make sense if he was in fact a she. :patrice: