Blacks will be left behind in new Democrat party fighting against Trump and Ignorant White Leftists

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
:sas1: You ever thought that working class issues were black issues, or are majority of blacks not working class folks?

I read the last few pages like :leostare:

Bernie has a well-respected history of standing up for civil rights. I don't know why Nap thinks he's going to leave black people behind.

People of color will be a majority of the American working class in 2032: What this means for the effort to grow wages and reduce inequality

What this report finds:
People of color will become a majority of the American working class in 2032. This estimate, based on long-term labor force projections from the Bureau of Labor Statistics and trends in college completion by race and ethnicity, is 11 years sooner than the Census Bureau projection for the overall U.S. population, which becomes “majority-minority” in 2043.

So Bernie says the number one goal is to fight for the working class.....which minorities will become a majority of in a decade....and Nap thinks he's putting minority issues on the back burner? :leostare:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

Bernie has a well-respected history of standing up for civil rights. I don't know why Nap thinks he's going to leave black people behind.

People of color will be a majority of the American working class in 2032: What this means for the effort to grow wages and reduce inequality

So Bernie says the number one goal is to fight for the working class.....which minorities will become a majority of in a decade....and Nap thinks he's putting minority issues on the back burner? :leostare:
:yeshrug: Nap is a neoliberal so he constantly attempts to disassociate working class people of all stripes in order to prevent proper dialogue of working class issues that effect all races and genders.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

shyt like this is why the democrats fukking lost.

Even though the election is over the liberals, democrats, leftists are reaching to argue over Bernie using "but" instead of "and" completely going at each other's necks while we have a nazi party rising and taking over trumps cabinet, good lord :snoop:

trump is filling his cabinet with neo nazis and empowering them and democrats snd liberals answer is arguing with each other over using one word instead of the other and wearing safety pins while the alt Reich is stocking up and holding onto their guns

Last edited:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
The right and trump voters used identity politics to unite and win..

While the left and democrats let it divide them. And at this point have very little room right now to argue with eachother about identity politics when they just shot themselves in the foot over it and which is only weakening the unity within said groups while the alt right is lining up next to eachother and united

This is why identity politics by the left is failing

@ThreeLetterAgency

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:yeshrug: Nap is a neoliberal so he constantly attempts to disassociate working class people of all stripes in order to prevent proper dialogue of working class issues that effect all races and genders.
you keep saying this word...in spite of me telling what my thoughts are.

You're interested in debating a straw man, instead of what I'm literally telling you

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

The Dems have ran awful people at the state and local level, DNC hasn't invested in state parties in red states.

And saying that we shouldn't have white, black, etc candidates that are terrible candidates for their positions or lack thereof to help the poor and middle class is racist?

Unbelievable how dumbed down people are

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

This dude sounds like an idiot claiming Bernies as a white supremacist meanwhile he works Hillary who is is invested in private prisons and helps lock up black people and give them longer prison sentences and is a capitalist very much so for the capitalist establishment and agenda which is a tool and intersectional with white supremacy.

:childplease:

A platform or movement based solely on identity politics without intersecting with class struggle within those identities is neoliberalism.

It's no coincidence that when MLK became more vocally anti-capitalist and discussing class issues that's when he was taken out:aicmon: