Blacks will be left behind in new Democrat party fighting against Trump and Ignorant White Leftists

AYEESGEE

Rookie
Daps
Keep talking obsessing over race. I'll be with Trump not giving a shyt. If I hear one more person refer to a group of people by their race I'm seriously just assuming they are ignorant racists.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:francis: I agree with this

but this is disingenuous coming from you @ThreeLetterAgency

They're being purposefully obtuse because they don't actually want economic progressivism.

Keep talking obsessing over race. I'll be with Trump not giving a shyt. If I hear one more person refer to a group of people by their race I'm seriously just assuming they are ignorant racists.

Yeah see once again this is why nikkas don't fukk with you sometimes Nap

Without knowing ANY of the people you quote here, I can say with very little doubt that Bernie Sanders has done more for Black people than any of them so you can ga head with that

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:whoa: You arent apart of the left, you are a neoliberal

So are many POC sellouts who champion neoliberalism.
what makes me neoliberal? Or do you like the diversity of opinion that comes with people who don't jump into your basket of thought?

I don't really give a shyt what you misunderstand about me, or what I value.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

Identity politics win when used right. Trump won off white identity politics.

I agree with Bernie on his stance on identity politics. Identity politics IS meaningless for people of color, gays, women etc when it's more about getting tokens in than it is about the quality