Blacks will be left behind in new Democrat party fighting against Trump and Ignorant White Leftists

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Told a lot of you Bernie ain't shyt.
What are you going on about now? :snoop:

This weird obsession people who voted for HRC in the primary have with attempting to smear Sanders as a racist or as a dude rejecting diversity is so stupid. Like, did you really know nothing about this dude until 2016? The dude is literally the most liberal senator in the US Congress. The mothafukka who backed Jessie Jackson's platform in the 80s that included a call for reparations :deadrose:. Bro, you're one of the OGs, don't go out like this.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

The Dems have ran awful people at the state and local level, DNC hasn't invested in state parties in red states.

And saying that we shouldn't have white, black, etc candidates that are terrible candidates for their positions or lack thereof to help the poor and middle class is racist?

Unbelievable how dumbed down people are

The Dems have had two election cycles in a row mostly running off identity politics that isn't leading progressives fukking anywhere. This is where it's leading us.. people who agree on the same shyt but arguing petty semantics against one another missing the forest for the trees and losing track of the goal while arguing against one another

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

Because it IS tokenism..that's exactly what we got with Obama and Hillary. not discussing the socio economic as well as class issues within said identity. If you're not intersecting the two for REAL change, you're an individualist for your god damn self trying to protect the system of capitalism in which white supremacy needs to operate under

Last edited:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Can I get one policy position Clinton had that Sanders didn't have, which addressed identity politics? Anything she said that he didn't say?? If I Remember correctly he let BLM talk on his stage while Hillary was patronizing to them

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Can I get one policy position Clinton had that Sanders didn't have, which addressed identity politics? Anything she said that he didn't say?? If I Remember correctly he let BLM talk on his stage while Hillary was patronizing to them

And while they were talking on stage Bernie supporters boo'd them.

But they were being disrespectful anyway

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Michael Tracey is a piece of shyt who panders to neo nazis, but god damn @ that Quentin James post :scust:

It's c00ns like that who are keeping our community from ever achieving shyt. The Clitons were instrumental in expanding the prison industrial complex, the draconian laws which disproportionately affected black men and they also gutted welfare.

I fukking hate seeing fakkits like that on social media c00ning for their liberal masa

So much of our community has completely bought into that identity politics liberal bullshyt that they are actually arguing against their own interest and claiming people who want to support the working class (a huge portion of which are our own people) are white supremacists :scust:
Bernie voted for that bil.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
she had actual policy proposals, and the infrastructure in place via relationships and knowledge of government, to specifically address the black community.

Go read them.

I'm tired of repeating this month after month.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
And while they were talking on stage Bernie supporters boo'd them.

But they were being disrespectful anyway
People like that hurt BLM because they act like children. I remember that chick spazzing out on me on Twitter.