Blacks will be left behind in new Democrat party fighting against Trump and Ignorant White Leftists

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
what makes me neoliberal? Or do you like the diversity of opinion that comes with people who don't jump into your basket of thought?

I don't really give a shyt what you misunderstand about me, or what I value.

You support top down capitalism. You are also an interventionist who promotes American hegemony

If you were white you would be a moderate Republican, stop acting like like you belong on the left

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I think you're seriously missing Bernies point on the criticism of the democrats and lefts use of identity politics.
I seriously think people are clinging to Bernie's nuts and his consistent lack of sensitivity that comes with minority issues when it comes to progressive politics.

He's not the only progressives out here. Lets stop giving him more credit than he deserves.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
You support top down capitalism. You are also an interventionist who promotes American hegemony

If you were white you would be a moderate Republican, stop acting like like you belong on the left

Seriously :russ:

Wasn't this dude a year two ago trying to preach to black people on here and saying black Americans need to be/be more nationalists...

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I seriously think people are clinging to Bernie's nuts and his consistent lack of sensitivity that comes with minority issues when it comes to progressive politics.

He's not the only progressives out here. Lets stop giving him more credit than he deserves.

I am aware but you're acting obtuse and like the democrats and liberals use of identity politics isn't failing :mjlol:

"Progressives" are too busy arguing the details of identity politics in what ever they are identifying with not being united or squabbling over and "but.." instead of a "and" white the right is united.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

Or how about you stop trying to work against the best interests of black working class folks? :ehh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Or how about you stop trying to work against the best interests of black working class folks? :ehh:
how about your progressive prophet speak to black issues?

All this talk about identity politics failing ignores the fact that Clinton smashed trump in minority groups, and yet we have to cater to blatant racists.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

All this talk about identity politics failing ignores the fact that Clinton smashed trump in minority groups, and yet we have to cater to blatant racists.
:sas1: You ever thought that working class issues were black issues, or are majority of blacks not working class folks?

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

You honestly think all of the people that voted for Trump are racists? What about the folks who were white but didn't vote?

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I've already addressed this.

I'm not lowering my standard of inclusion to cater to white supremacists.

I get what you're saying but right now us leftists and progressives need to unite. One of the biggest reasons why Hitler was able to rise to power was because of the division

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You honestly think all of the people that voted for Trump are racists? What about the folks who were white but didn't vote?
1. Respect for the Hitchens avatar. Huge fan of his, even if I disagreed. I appreciated his communication style and prose.
2. I don't care if they were racists, sympathizers or lukewarm fans. I'm not looking to bridge any gaps with them to be honest with you. I see most of his policies as hurtful to the core of the country.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
:sas1: You ever thought that working class issues were black issues, or are majority of blacks not working class folks?

This is all Bernie is trying to say.

Are people seriously taking away from what he said as excluding the black working class?

He said it doesn't matter if you have a Latino, black or women president if they are still greedy rich a$$holes exporting jobs. And it doesn't. A Rich war criminal capitalist has no race or gender.

The same people who criticize Obama for not doing enough for black people etc are missing the point :dwillhuh: