Blacks will be left behind in new Democrat party fighting against Trump and Ignorant White Leftists

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
:russ: 2016 and nikkas still haven't figured out voting ain't doing a damn thing for ya'll...You are MOORS...why are you voting for a party which actively racketeers for an illegal corporation masquerading as government :scust: and then turn around and claim not voting going to leave you out of the political process...when THAT PROCESS was designed to fukk you from the start :usure: nikkas is like battered wives who claim he beat me cuz he love me..:dwillhuh: The United States under MOORISH rule was a Republic self governing forum wherein a free, sovereign, moral, and enlightened people guarantee to one another and to all minorities.:blessed:..The minute a nikka heard the word Democracy, you knew you was dealing with a liar..:usure:.cuz democracy mean priest rule. :birdman: the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury :smugbiden:the end result being the democracy collapses under loose fiscal policy....Obamanomics...:yeshrug:always followed by a dictatorship...TRUMPSET...and they do this time and time and time again....:francis:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I said it before and I'll say it again. The only thing black people do by not voting is make their presence irrelevant. The Democrats saw the low black turnout and have know decide that the black vote is inconsequential. White working class men will be the new game changers in upcoming elections. My best advice for black Americans is to start saving up your money and start an escape plan out of the U.S because America has gone into full white nationalist mode .

Hyperinflation is going to occur. And no country will accept 40 million Americans, black Americans at that.

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Ellison seems like too safe of a pick. I say go either to Howard Dean (who understood what the fukk to do before Debbie's useless ass lost every fukking piece of ground Obama had) or someone else.

Ellison is a muslim. And Muslims in Trump's America won't help. It just won't.

These is one of the biggest racists on twitter...and they're telling the DNC to dump whites to get them back.

Ya'll ain't even really aware of whats about to hit ya'll.

Blacks are FINISHED.

part of the 13% of black males that jumped on the Trump Train...feels good man:jawalrus:

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
All these Indian Immigrants coming here daily and you clowns scared of 'white nationalism'

Indians blacker than some of yall do they look like the scared. Work and get your money and stop worrying about white folks feelings

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As if the current democrat party has done shyt for the black communities outside of "symbolic" victories:mjlol:

You Should Be Terrified That People Who Like “Hamilton” Run Our Country | Current Affairs

In that respect, Hamilton probably is the “musical of the Obama era,” as The New Yorker called it. Contemporary progressivism has come to mean papering over material inequality with representational diversity. The president will continue to expand the national security state at the same rate as his predecessor, but at least he will be black. Predatory lending will drain the wealth from African American communities, but the board of Goldman Sachs will have several black members. Inequality will be rampant and worsening, but the 1% will at least “look like America.” The actual racial injustices of our time will continue unabated, but the power structure will be diversified so that nobody feels quite so bad about it. Hamilton is simply this tendency’s cultural-historical equivalent; instead of worrying ourselves about the brutal origins of the American state, and the lasting economic effects of those early inequities, we can simply turn the Founding Fathers black and enjoy the show.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The same nikkas who were hardbody militants prior to Trump are now having heart attacks and spasms after finding out that they were never truly a part of American society :mjlol:

How long yall gone kick and scream online before you prepare yourselves for not only the next 8 years of Trump but the lifelong process of building an alternate society not dependent on White America? :patrice:

Son its gonna get even worse when he wins reelection in 2020. I dont know why cats are so hardheaded about practicing Black economics and linking up deals with African Nations.

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
Hyperinflation is going to occur. And no country will accept 40 million Americans, black Americans at that.

Most African Americans will go down with the ship. Hell, most black people aren't even aware that Trump is assembling a white supremacist dream team as his cabinet. My statement was geared to those who are aware of black people's current predicament in the United States .

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Most African Americans will go down with the ship. Hell, most black people aren't even aware that Trump is assembling a white supremacist dream team as his cabinet. My statement was geared to those who are aware of black people's current predicament in the United States .

like seriously.. at best a few hundred thousand AA's might bounce out. But the vast percentage are stuck here.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

Like not campaigning at all in rust belt states and instead going to 35k a plate dinners in NYduring the final stretch of the campaign? Like running campaign ads of little kids acting shocked and traumatized because trump said naughty words instead of saying how he wants to get rid of federal loans or has a white nationalist and budding fascist as his campaign manager ? Like when bill Clinton is reportedly to have told her campaign staff they need to do more to reach out to these states she lost and they blew him off? The guy who won two terms on this message?

These people want to come at Bernie sanders but are oddly silent on the pure incompentance of the Hillary campaign. I say this as someone who supported Hillary.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
This is not unique to black Americans though.

I'm currently reading Erik Lawson's book, In The Garden of Beasts. It's about the slow progressive rise of nazism during 1933 and beyond. He mentions that while there was a minority of Jews who left Germany right when Hitler came to power, most Jews stayed because, and the obvious parallels here are not a joke , because many thought it was just campaign rhetoric and when they had to actually take power and rule, they would become more moderate and mature. Plus violence against Jews and communists at this time wasn't constant. It was describe as being like summer thunderstorms that come in burst and things will be normal for a while until the next storm. People become complacent if the threat isn't constant and they hope they luck out as not being the one on the receiving end.

The parallels here for black Americans in the US and given the current climate couldn't be more stark.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

I'm currently reading Erik Lawson's book, In The Garden of Beasts. It's about the slow progressive rise of nazism during 1933 and beyond. He mentions that while there was a minority of Jews who left Germany right when Hitler came to power, most Jews stayed because, and the obvious parallels here are not a joke , because many thought it was just campaign rhetoric and when they had to actually take power and rule, they would become more moderate and mature. Plus violence against Jews and communists at this time wasn't constant. It was describe as being like summer thunderstorms that come in burst and things will be normal for a while until the next storm. People become complacent if the threat isn't constant and they hope they luck out as not being the one on the receiving end.

The parallels here for black Americans in the US and given the current climate couldn't be more stark.

You want 40 million blacks to leave America at once? And go where, to build that society?

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Just skip that and read up on Hitlers Autobiography ..... Germans weren't feeling that nazi sh!t until the US
started calling loans due then a devastating recession hit and they needed a savior....

Enter Adolf......

There is no parallel here because no campaign can blame black Americans for anything:camby:

We don't control or own the banking industry and are worse off economically so what sense would that make ? :wtf:

Let's just think of this for a second...they are already killing us legally with police ammunition and lead poisoning:mjcry:

What else are they gonna do ? Bring Back Slavery ? Jim Crow ? Redlining ? Eugenics ? :rudy:

The damage is done already:comeon: