Blacks will be left behind in new Democrat party fighting against Trump and Ignorant White Leftists

WhereIsTheLove

All Star
Bushed
Daps
These "frustrated" white working class and middle class voters were decimated by the Bush Administration. DECIMATED. And when Obama comes in and quickly reverses the downward trajectory of the economy, what did they say? They say "he didn't do shyt!" What's that saying? "Black people have to do twice as much to get half as far." :wow:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
:russ: Brehs based on my Twitter Timeline yesterday, Black liberals/Feminists/LGBTS/Shea Butter Twitter are having a civil war with White liberals. These nikkas is NOT trying to leave the Democratic Party plantation. They are gonna fight & do everything in their power to shame the Democratic party from going in the direction they are going.

What are they saying

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
a lot of you nikkas have become the new racists

i know nobody wants to hear this shyt (because you are racists) but not every white working class poor person is a racist
in fact, not every poor working class white person sits around their dinner table rubbing their hands together salivating and plotting on ways to keep latinos and black people down.

a vast majority of them are just normal everyday people trying to make it...

running around painting them all as evildoers and the "bad guys" is just not a wise political strategy. :francis:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

i know nobody wants to hear this shyt (because you are racists) but not every white working class poor person is a racist
in fact, not every poor working class white person sits around their dinner table rubbing their hands together salivating and plotting on ways to keep latinos and black people down.

running around painting them all as evildoers and the "bad guys" is just not a wise political strategy. :francis:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Bernie is not a democrat.

Good.

fukking.

God.

I mean, do you all not realize that even if Ellison gets elected, his directive is to go rally whites at the expense of other minorities?

He's a black muslim...the new DNC won't go for that shyt...and I like Ellison personally, despite me thinking he shouldn't be the chair anyways, but thats another convo.

You keep taking endorsements to represent some jump to the future where thats the reality.

We're far from it, and you need to pay attention to the rising thralls of dissent indicating that "there needs to be leadership that will not target minority interests"

DEMS WILL GO HARD to ignore black people.

Buckle the fukk up little man. We've seen it before. This is what your half-way through college ass doesn't understand. Those of us in the real world know whats going to go down. I'm just trying to give you some extra-curricular game.

Every thing said in the clip was true. John Legend and the white woman were getting on my nerves with their whiNing. Redneck dude put it the best.

"I agree with you but do you want to be right or do you want to win?"

Ppl are inherently apathetic to anything that doesn't benefit them and white ppl outnumber us. You cannot win an election by shaming people.

It's fukking amazing that ppl are surprised by this. And some Black ppl voted for Trump for the same job related reasons,it might be more if not for the Republicans parties racism.

Ppl giggled it up about flyover states but now they're going good oshyt. As much as I disagree with Obama, he understands how to talk to white.

If you're bringing emotions into this you'really really missing the point

This was pure stupidity, because Hilary had no problem lying and cheating. Which she shouldn't because Republicans and Trump basically had the game genie to this shyt.

A lot of ppl really don't be around regular ppl. I don't even mean poor but REGULAR.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

:patrice: this didn't really negate my point.

the fact of the matter is that white people exist. they are the majority. you can't just ignore that shyt out of fear of being seen as "racist"

minorities and minority groups deserve representation absolutely, but at the expense of painting working class white people as evil numb-nuts? :jbhmm:

and if you believe that, you're no better than the people you claim to be fighting :manny:

10:31

Superstar
Daps
:patrice: this didn't really negate my point.

the fact of the matter is that white people exist. they are the majority. you can't just ignore that shyt out of fear of being seen as "racist"

minorities and minority groups deserve representation absolutely, but at the expense of painting working class white people as evil numb-nuts? :jbhmm:

and if you believe that, you're no better than the people you claim to be fighting :manny:

Ding!

Not to mention the essence of the democratic party was representing poor white working class

This is just them getting back to their roots... Not some racial referendum lol

We need to focus on ourselves... No more identity politics and trying to fit in with the other side because they're telling us what "we" want to hear

Donald Trump ran a historic campaign..

He had to be perfect.. and he was.. I'm not sure what type of President he'll be but last Tuesday night will be studied for decades

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
The real problem is that Hillary Clinton just wasn't a good candidate. She has no swag, no mouthpiece to persuade and galvanize.
Never mind how the first Black president stiff armed black people and used Reaganomics approach to help black people financially

She lacks passion and Trump going in on her and exposing the Democrats record of benign neglect didn't help her case either.

She just doesn't have the talent

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
They've been alienating the black democrat voters for YEARS.... and even now they still find a way to blame US for their sloppy candidate losing... Instead of giving us the respect we deserve. fukk em' let them burn... This is the madness they have wrought. Black people would have voted for bernie sanders but they sabotaged him out the fukking gate because they wanted that bytch to win and get more power and by extension they would get more power... Now the democrat party is fractured and without meaning. it's time the black voters left the ship!

So where do we go from here? I'm all for abandoning ship but what's next?

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

:camby:

yall doin why too much caping for those people.