Blacks will be left behind in new Democrat party fighting against Trump and Ignorant White Leftists

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Why do so many black folks hang onto a party that was founded by Andrew Jackson? I don't understand the stupidity...a man who who was unabashed about the foundation of his beliefs, the protection of frontiersman (lower class white men) against the planter society... He championed for white rights (labor) and promoted genocide against people of color for economic growth for this sect. He even had the support of the elitists in this endeavor til he sacked the Bank of the United States.

What he did was further perfected and executed against the Mexicans and Chinese in the West. Yet, everyone is clueless as to why Dems are learning this way again??? White labor and it's protection from minorities was, and is, the standard of the Democratic party.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
But its true sissy liberals fiocusd too much on identity politics specifically that gay shyt and also women power bullshyt. They try to tie that to black issues as if we are the same.
We can have a platform for LGBT/Feminism...that addresses black America.

I mean...

even HE is aware of what the fukk is going on...

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
What about van jones. I don't know much about that guy but he looks like he has the chops to do some big things politically if he wanted.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I don't know why anyone would be surprised at this potential development. It was a matter of when, not if.

The Dems have more or less shown what they thought about black people throughout the past 3-4 years, not counting the Clinton years and so on. We never were really a priority to them, just a useful political chess piece to use when convenient, only to be ignored outside of election years.

With the way the Dems lost the presidency and made no ground in the house and senate races, it's clear that they'll have to refocus their efforts on particular demographics, especially those with bigger numbers than black folks.

We were always on our own, whether people wanted to believe it or not. This time though, it will be clear and there will be no doubt about it.

Last edited:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
its this simple:

how many hillary voters would bernie have pulled, with trump as the alternative? almost 100 percent
how many bernie voters did hillary pull, with trump as the alternative? ask president trump :mjlol:
Exactly

Bernie was better than trump and trump was better than Clinton

Not our fault DNC stuck their hand in the primaries in an attempt push their illuminati godchild to the potus position