Blacks will be left behind in new Democrat party fighting against Trump and Ignorant White Leftists

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
And let's be real...

White Bernie supporters were trying to tell nikkas...

"Now look, Bernie is on your side, but yall can't be go around demanding shyt...we are class based first"

Black people's response was...

:pacspit:

Then Trump won...

And now White leftists are looking at nikkas like...:ufdup: "Now you know you fukked up right..."

Black people are gonna gonna in the corner like....:to:

Just white supremacy on the different side of the coin. Damnnnn

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just white supremacy on the different side of the coin. Damnnnn

WE KNOW THAT!!! it's always been both sides of the same damn coin... :mindblown: it's time to make OUR OWN party... :birdman: fukk them...

We lobby the politicians, build our own infrastructure, we places our agents in high level capacities loyal to us. we build relations with our carribean brothers and africans, we garner natural resources and make deals that benefits us. fukk the democrats fukk the republicans!!! :demonic:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Yeah...but you know how they gonna spin it...

They are gonna blame us for it and put us in the corner...

White liberals and White leftists is about to blame us for the radicalization of White people....and the rise of White populism...

And guess how they gonna deal with it?

By ignoring minorities...you probably will not hear the words urban, minority, Black, Latino for the next 8 years...

You are gonna hear the words, American, Working Class, Working families, low income families...

Occupy Wallstreet was a sign for nikkas...

White people under late capitalism are becoming less sympathetic to your race...they do not care about your Blackness...

They are losing jobs, losing money, losing status, losing their numbers...

We have are White liberal and leftist "allies" that are gonna betray us and we have White nationalists that wanna see us dead...

When Obama said he isn't the President of Black America...that was a sign...

When Occupy Wallstreet happened, that was a sign...

When White Bernie Sanders supporters told Black people to shut the fukk up about your Blackness...that was a sign...

White people are about to solidify their economy and their politics to prepare for later stages of capitalism as the middle class in Asia rise and jobs and industry in the West is looking towards Asia...

White people ain't got time to deal with race...

White folks are the only ones to blame for this. And what are black folks gonna do about this

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
We was always fukked since day 1.... That's a fact... What needs to happen from now is all black people need to abandon the democratic party... let it fukking burn... I'd rather all the minorities get on the green ticket to build shyt... Or we establish our own. Start putting money in these politicians pockets cause that's all they care about.

The democrats havent did anything for us in years nothing was changing anyways whether we voted or not...

The system is so corrupt a foreign country can come in have a lobbying group and have more power than we do!!! :coffee: #FACTS.
yeah and wtf have republicans done but steal leave the party who gave u civil rights

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
The shyt is starting to become like Iraq...when we took Saddam out it created a power vacuum. It's like a whope dynasty has been washed out of the DNC.The Clintons are gone, Bernie is too old..Biden is too old...who can they turn to? No one has absolute rule over the party anymore. No one is strong enough to restore order

Now that Hillary is gone...everyone's vying for the top spot and control, blacks, Hispanics, gays, feminists etc...

They're pushing Tim Kaine for 2020 and that will be another mistake imo

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I was thinking that during this election

I honestly think that the racism was icing on the cake' and that most ppl went with Trump because of the trade agreements. I know a black person that went and voted Trump because of this.

I was watching old Bill Maher Eps and he was saying, look, go ahead and put the transgender shyt to the side to beat trump and bring it back later, like Obama did for the gays, when he eventually endorsed gay marriage.

I'd be fine if this was done to Blacks this election, because I don't want Trump ad President. Problem is Obama never addressed Black people. But overall Black ppl never stopped sucking his dikk because Blacks were so glad to see a black man in the white house.

I don't know what he answer is, but I personally won't ever not vote Democrat in a presidential election because the alternative is too gruesome. We need Democrats just to keep the ground we have.

The other third parties are a joke at this point and need an overhaul.

I agree we need to get organized and I hope we get new Black leaders like Malcolm and Martin and the various people they had standing behind them.

Global warming keeps coming so we may all be dead any way.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
WE KNOW THAT!!! it's always been both sides of the same damn coin... :mindblown: it's time to make OUR OWN party... :birdman: fukk them...

We lobby the politicians, build our own infrastructure, we places our agents in high level capacities loyal to us. we build relations with our carribean brothers and africans, we garner natural resources and make deals that benefits us. fukk the democrats fukk the republicans!!! :demonic:

In the end we will come out on top running damn America and have cacs jealous that we control the country they stole better than them. If black folks can get on code to vote against trump and not vote at all we can get on code to build our infrastructure. That code of conduct is coming. You think whites in Europe just got on code before they set out to fukk the world up

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
mann yall dirty nikkas dont know what yall want yall dont know if yall want to vote for the green party,not vote,or vote for trump yall cant even open yall eyes to see 86 percent of people here white and just here to stir the pot if u only on twitter and living with your mom shut up yall aint going to do shyt but type

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
nikkas need to go read up on the Reconstruction, the Progressive Era

During the Reconstruction...Black people were at the center of everything...

Then you have waves of immigrants...fukking Robber Barons making all kinds of money...and nikkas being lynched, brutalized and abused...and nobody doing a fukking thing because everybody is concerned about class, religion and the economy...

This has happened before...

THIS! It's like we are living in a 2nd reconstruction era. As soon black folks try to make moves white folks had to move the goal post.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
But yeah this makes sense. The Democrats are in the wilderness.. when they come back it will be with a new game plan. And black folk might not have any part in that game plan.

That alarm clock to walk black folk up has been going off for the past few years. I think more folk will start to get it all now.