Blacks will be left behind in new Democrat party fighting against Trump and Ignorant White Leftists

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Honestly, can you blame them?? True colors just showing.... They want power and control..... Politics is a business at this point.... No point in complaining or being salty about the shyt.... Stand outside DNC headquarters with you boombox pining for their love or keep it moving, do your own thing, and make them come to you..... Cruel world we live in but it is what it is.... Everybody's got a price..... Black folks just need more money to play instead of giving votes for discounts or for the free in most cases..... How???? I don't know

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: A lot of you nikkas sound like some hoes, worrying about getting left behind by massa. The Democrats have never gave a fukk about black people. They just talk a good game to get our votes, and we fall for the shyt. They are smart to focus on the white vote because most black people will still vote for them no matter what. The smart play by black people would be not to vote or to vote Republican to make a point that we won't be taken for granted.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
They're pushing Tim Kaine for 2020 and that will be another mistake imo
Major mistake.

There's talk about Bernie being head of the DNC, which I also think is a mistake. He can be some kind of spokes person, but they should really get a fresh 40-50 year old up there, eough with the 75-80 year old crowd.

Enough with the reshuffling of the same faces....get Harry Reid, and Nancy Pelosi outta there. Chuck Schumer is stepping up as the Senate Minority Leader...his ass has been in Congress since 1975.Its time they sift these fossils out of there.

The dems keep playing musical chairs with the same people.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
so black folks were the ones who blew it. :mjcry: shoulda voted bernie myself :wow:

Not to be an anime nerd, but this reminds me of the Cell saga of DBZ. All the allies (loosely) like blacks, hsipanics, gays, the young people ignored Cell (Trump) when he was powerless and running around in the political arena.

First the older black folk (Picollo) could have killed Trump, or elected Bernie, but didn't do it and took the election process loosely.

Then Hispanics (Trunks) could have deaden his movement when Trump ran with the hate speeches, but to preoccupied with integration of white America.

Then the feminists (Vegeta) just scolded at Trump, while secretly turned on by a challenge.

And now we here, when Trump turned to his perfect form and killed the heart of the non desirable (Goku) and ended the wannabe Euro liberalism.

We here, and now everyone is :snoop: because they all had their chance to kill him when he was just a bug, but now became a force in the free world of politics.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This is a repeat of the Clinton's doubling down on crime after the party got mollywhopped by Bush Sr. years earlier.

But it's shortsighted and will come back to bite them later (like with the Clinton's).

They aint never getting them middle class white folks back. It would be a huge mistake to alienate black voters.

They've been alienating the black democrat voters for YEARS.... and even now they still find a way to blame US for their sloppy candidate losing... Instead of giving us the respect we deserve. fukk em' let them burn... This is the madness they have wrought. Black people would have voted for bernie sanders but they sabotaged him out the fukking gate because they wanted that bytch to win and get more power and by extension they would get more power... Now the democrat party is fractured and without meaning. it's time the black voters left the ship!

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People should research the history of the Democratic party going all the way to the Dixiecrats to FDR's presidency (where he constantly championed white labor) to Reconstruction.

Democrats are simply going back to their roots. This shouldn't be surprising to anyone aware of history.
I would say both parties had liberal and conservative sections. But yeah the New Deal did cause a switch and southern dems slowly went over to the Republican party with the civil rights act of 64 really bringing them over