Blacks will be left behind in new Democrat party fighting against Trump and Ignorant White Leftists

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I would say both parties had liberal and conservative sections. But yeah the New Deal did cause a switch and southern dems slowly went over to the Republican party with the civil rights act of 64 really bringing them over

It's really history repeating itself.. FDR, one of the most popular Presidents, was again never for blacks having any economic parity with whites. It took a threat to march on Washington for FDR to even give the concession of even having blacks work in the US government... We're not even talking about the private sector just token jobs in the US government to keep us happy. Guess what, it fukking worked. We didn't make advances in getting employment in the private sector until war necessitated us as a resource.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:russ: Brehs based on my Twitter Timeline yesterday, Black liberals/Feminists/LGBTS/Shea Butter Twitter are having a civil war with White liberals. These nikkas is NOT trying to leave the Democratic Party plantation. They are gonna fight & do everything in their power to shame the Democratic party from going in the direction they are going.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:russ: Brehs based on my Twitter Timeline yesterday, Black liberals/Feminists/LGBTS/Shea Butter Twitter are having a civil war with White liberals. These nikkas is NOT trying to leave the Democratic Party plantation. They are gonna fight & do everything in their power to shame the Democratic party from going in the direction they are going.

Sucks for them, the writing was on the wall a loooooong time ago. But they chose to turn a blind eye just to have a crappy seat at the cool kids table.

All the stuff that went down in the past 4-5 years and the dems did very little about it. But it was all good as long as the rhetoric sounded nice lol.

Trump comes through and crushes the buildings, exposing the dems election strategy. The dems will be much more deliberate now on who they get will cater to and the black super liberals/feminists/etc are shaking in the boots. They know what is coming next and are panicking.

Last edited:

Tate

Kae☭ernick Loyalist
Daps
The Democratic Party is gonna, fukkery willing, install a black man at its head. Every autopsy I've seen has pointed out the lowered black turnout as a key failure. Economic leftism benefits black ppl more than any other cohort

And for the third time now: this guy is a paid Clinton troll. He spent the entire primary calling sanders racist for uhh reasons. Which you know isn't untrue, but it's completely ridiculous when you're also a Clinton Stan. He has stated on multiple occasions that the only issue in America is representation. That a society in which 1% own 90% of wealth is fine as long as that 1% is diverse. He also has stated that the financial collapse wouldn't have happened if there were black women on the board of Goldman Sachs.

He is an idiot in short. And smoothkobra a sus ass handle

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Cant believe people on here are eating this shyt up. Well played @ThreeLetterAgency
And I can't believe you aren't paying attention to institutional democrats telling people that "identity politics needs to die"

Even Bill Maher said some slick shyt last night about "we used to have white working class voters and maybe we should try to get them back" and one of the panelists Ann Marie Cox and John Legend said, dude all we talk about is white working class voters.

Don't gaslight me fam. :ufdup:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The Democratic Party is gonna, fukkery willing, install a black man at its head. Every autopsy I've seen has pointed out the lowered black turnout as a key failure.

And for the third time now: this guy is a paid Clinton troll. He spent the entire primary calling sanders racist for uhh reasons. Which you know isn't untrue, but it's completely ridiculous when you're also a Clinton Stan. He has stated on multiple occasions that the only issue in America is representation. That a society in which 1% own 90% of wealth is fine as long as that 1% is diverse. He also has stated that the financial collapse wouldn't have happened if there were black women on the board of Goldman Sachs.

He is an idiot in short. And smoothkobra a sus ass handle
Again, Bernie just nominated a guy. And you fukking idiots think that equates to a swearing-in ceremony.

Good god you people are lost.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What about van jones. I don't know much about that guy but he looks like he has the chops to do some big things politically if he wanted.
Van Jones is smart, but he's kinda damaged from his association to this cycle. He likes to be the "across the aisle" type, and what the Dems need is a straight up bully.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is a repeat of the Clinton's doubling down on crime after the party got mollywhopped by Bush Sr. years earlier.

But it's shortsighted and will come back to bite them later (like with the Clinton's).

They aint never getting them middle class white folks back. It would be a huge mistake to alienate black voters.
They. Are. Already. Doing. It.

Calls from disaffected Dems are to abandon any non-white voter and straight up go after whatever the fukk these middle of America bums want to see in America.

Blacks, are back at the bottom of the totem pole.

The denial of this is astounding from people who you'd think would be interested in the status of their political survival.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Tate

Kae☭ernick Loyalist
Daps
Again, Bernie just nominated a guy. And you fukking idiots think that equates to a swearing-in ceremony.

Good god you people are lost.

Bernie has more political capital than anyone in the Democratic Party right now, with the very arguable exception of The sitting president. Also chuck schumer's, the senate party leader, endorsement signals at least a partial mea culpa from the dnc. No one in power has signaled support for dean or MoM or anyone else

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Cause they realize white allies don't exist.