Blacks In The UK Entrenched In Racial Inequality, Living In Poverty, Job Discrimination (BBC REPORT)

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
its like that here....black americans are just black individuals....there isnt no black community.....and some here aswell do she interracial marriage, interracial frienships was a way out....because whites control everything....the only way to really come up if you're black, is too find some weak hearted liberal with resources and manipulate them. we no access to capital or foundation

This is what all the African girls do here :(

They usually fukk some white man for a few years and con him into buying them property or stocks and then run away :(

I don't believe we need to sell ass for assets. I told the story of the African girl who conned my MD out of a 1 million flat then ran away. The African girls here usually get with some old white man for a few years stack bread then run away :(

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
its like that here....black americans are just black individuals....there isnt no black community.....and some here aswell do she interracial marriage, interracial frienships was a way out....because whites control everything....the only way to really come up if you're black, is too find some weak hearted liberal with resources and manipulate them. we no access to capital or foundation
Atleast u guys have atl, dc, Chicago etc that actually have black communities with rich black people. There is not a single black community here. Turkish, asians and arabs run the corner shop businesses. I can't emphasise how much c00ns, bedbucks and bedwenches there are here.

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
You're ingnoring the fact that most of blacks here in the uk are descendants of slavery and were invited by the british empire to come and work and build roads. Blacks built london

If a child is born into an abusive family and is forced to do free manual labor on the family household yet is beaten emotionally and physically day in and day out should said child stay there?

Look, blacks have been f*cked over by white people. HARD. The proper course of action this point forward is to build and maintain strong healthy black nations so that this doesn't happen in the future. We need to be separated from other races once and for all. Any obstacles that stand in the way of the building of black societies can be dealt with accordingly. A mastermind group of intelligent black men is as good as any out there but we'll never prosper on soil ran and occupied by white people

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The UK has a higher number of INTERRACIAL MARRIAGE. The economic statistics are just as bad and in many areas worse than for blacks in America.

Black men marrying more white women in the UK doesn't mean they escape poverty. I think people call the UK paradise because interracial marriage is more common but the actual data shows they're just as deprived as blacks elsewhere unfortunately the systems in the USA like affirmative action don't exist there....

Them being able to marry white women hasnt' saved them from poverty...

Damn Caribbeans :snoop:

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
U in london bruh? Honestly this country is absolute shyt. Garbage shyt hole. The c00ning and bedwenching just makes it worse.

Yh man.

I've been back here for a while still and tbh it pisses me off man. c00ning is HIGH in the city, I met some Nigerian dude saw the name Tunde thought cool, that dude was sure to let me know he ain't the one lol and was more focused on being pally pally with the white dudes in the office. In the City you might meet maybe like 1,2 'real' black people but most are gone....most went to top unis and are white identified...white spouses etc. So there's no difference between them and a white person.

Now i'm older (27) and in middle class circles i realise there's NO black community for serious black people in the city at alllllll...as in AT ALL. Hell some of them seem like they run from being seen as too black.

Africans are cool but most Africans are on that business tip...the ones in the city c00n heavy..

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
But that's my point, you don't think the 2nd largest Continent is free from WS? It's everywhere expect remote islands and Antarctica.
We're not trying to save a continent. We're trying to save a country. If we can operate as a well oiled machine, we can carve out a great spot for ourselves

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Atleast u guys have atl, dc, Chicago etc that actually have black communities with rich black people. There is not a single black community here. Turkish, asians and arabs run the corner shop businesses. I can't emphasise how much c00ns, bedbucks and bedwenches there are here.

THERE IS NO BLACK MIDDLE CLASS COMMUNITY IN LONDON!

NONE.

NONE.

Me and my wife have been tried to settle down make black city friends with families shyt is HARD. I'd say maybe 70% of the ones we meet have a white spouse. Meeting two black professionals who are just normal and calm and a family is soooo hard.

I live in Marylebone/Regents Park area and I haven't met any black people man. It fukking sucks....ALL c00ns and Wenches.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
@DrX posts aren't even funny...I know 3 African girls who dated an old English cac for some years and used them for a come up to buy a house then docked...literally.

Those white men were disgusting but there's no way those girls were buying property without them :( I know someone now who is in her 30's and an old white man bought her a house and paid for her school years ago. Because of his capital injection she's now perfectly middle class and he gave her a leg up....

The smart African girls don't marry them tho...they usually scam them and bring the money back and marry an African dude...

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what all the African girls do here :(

They usually fukk some white man for a few years and con him into buying them property or stocks and then run away :(

I don't believe we need to sell ass for assets. I told the story of the African girl who conned my MD out of a 1 million flat then ran away. The African girls here usually get with some old white man for a few years stack bread then run away :(

thats what it comes to tho....they have everything lol, like EVERYTHING!....the new hustle for most young blacks I'm noticing is to join a interracial posse, and that'll give them access to their friends opportunities....or to date or marriage interracial, this seem new for black woman tho, imo swirling is really about economics...and of course nikkas always been using white women as a come up...i used to work at the mall and would see some fat white chicks so with many nikkas, being their benefactor...now thats pathetic, what man would accept that role , just to eat? i rather die...

off topic: but I gotta funny story about this nikka i went to high school with, we use to catch the bus, I was going to college, trying to get my degree and he was going up there to bang out chicks and party, and he would try to shame me for focusing on my studies....now FF like 10 years later I see him on facebook, dusty, broke, fat, with a 300LB white chick and a mixed baby, all humble, talking about god n shyt....I was laughing...all that arrogance he had back in the day disappeared

those african women are actually the smart ones, imagine the lower educated ones that just have to sale sex for dirt cheap....the key to really getting a foot in the door, is to find a mentally weak white person with resources and find some way to control them...might sound sociopathic but , we didnt ask for this :yeshrug:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
The UK has a higher number of INTERRACIAL MARRIAGE. The economic statistics are just as bad and in many areas worse than for blacks in America.

Black men marrying more white women in the UK doesn't mean they escape poverty. I think people call the UK paradise because interracial marriage is more common but the actual data shows they're just as deprived as blacks elsewhere unfortunately the systems in the USA like affirmative action don't exist there....

Them being able to marry white women hasnt' saved them from poverty...
Who calls UK paradise???

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
Tbh....Caribbean's dropped the ball. They started coming here before Africans...

Caribbean's came at the SAME TIME as Asians bruh. Too busy chasing those fat white women and having mixed race kids. FFS.
Skirt chasing is an extremely toxic habit for any culture

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@DrX posts aren't even funny...I know 3 African girls who dated an old English cac for some years and used them for a come up to buy a house then docked...literally.

Those white men were disgusting but there's no way those girls were buying property without them :( I know someone now who is in her 30's and an old white man bought her a house and paid for her school years ago. Because of his capital injection she's now perfectly middle class and he gave her a leg up....

The smart African girls don't marry them tho...they usually scam them and bring the money back and marry an African dude...

its because white people dont value us for talent, education, intelligence

they value use for sex, entertainment , style, "sawg"

superficial qualities...thats why u pretty much have to use that disarm them....white people dont just do anything out of the goodness of their heart, u have to trick them into being a decent human being