black women wearing a whole satin head bonnet in public unappreciation

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
:patrice:
MAGIC_SC_2078BLACK.jpg

:heh: They should just wear a headscarf...
Not if you not trynna flatten your curls or style. :usure:

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
I hate that. Even if your running to the store or post office. I have hats and have wigs I just throw on going to run errands or something. Add to that pajamas, house shoes, etc. I seen women with rollers in their hair. Its just looks bad. And if you go to the unemployment office same thing. I feel 2nd hand embarrassment when I see black people out looking bad. It says to the world I don't give a fukk. I remember going to breakfast with this dude I was talking to and he showed with only part of his braids taken out. Mind he told me about it before we met up that he was still taking out his hair and the he was dressed bummy. But he could've put on a hat or a hoodie to cover it up. If need to do a quick store run I wear a hat if my hair is looking crazy. But now I have some wigs I will just throw on. The pattern is a lot of those people that will walk outside with a bonnet or pajamas on have messy houses. Either that or they dress really nice when outside but their houses are really messy. I remember seeing a video on world star about a dude exposing his baby mamas messy house but then he showed pics she had all over the house and she was dressed up in all the pics. But the house was horder level messy.