black women wearing a whole satin head bonnet in public unappreciation

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I don't understand it smh.
But recently one of the admin assistants (a black woman) got approached by a higher up (white man) and was asked how she's able to afford to dress so nicely on her salary :mjpls: but that's a story for another day smh

:dahell: people have some nerve, how should she dress as a lowly Admin smh bet he thought it was a compliment.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
@MoonGoddess from the hood so i'm 100% sure
she done walked to the corner store with pajama pants on and no panties
underneath....ass just jiggling underneath :scusthov:

:banderas:
lol nope. Have never worn my life worn pajamas out in public. I don't even own pajamas never did. Haitians sleep with chemise de nuit or mumus.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol what if the answer is really just sometimes?

idk:mjcry:

I just need a min to think this all over Rae:mjcry:

Do you even care?!?:why:

I don't care about jeans on a friday, can't you see that!

What about our friendship?

latest

Raava

Staff member
Daps
idk:mjcry:

I just need a min to think this all over Rae:mjcry:

Do you even care?!?:why:

I don't care about jeans on a friday, can't you see that!

What about our friendship?

latest

:whoa: We good, friends all that....it's just sometimes I didn't feel like wearing jeans....

i6at88.jpg

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
Lmao, I've never worn one out, I actually didn't start wearing them till I went natural. I rock my beanie when I'm out in about for the most part. But yeah being from the hood I seen it so much I never thought it was a big deal.

Me neither. I've seen some of the best dressed girls go out randomly in their bonnet.

I'll admit I got out and check the mailbox in mines. But as for other places, my mother will tell me about my ass.

But anyway, we all can judge people. We can judge them on their looks, the clothes they choose to wear, their makeup, their eyebrows, their weight, the crookedness of their body, etc. No ones exempt, so while you're judging others, they are judging your appearance also

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Chemise de nuit - nightdress/nightgown

Mumus or muumuus are those long, loose dresses. She sleeps naked with me though.

:shaq:
:takedat: Don't get me started in a thread about bonnets babes.
Me neither. I've seen some of the best dressed girls go out randomly in their bonnet.

I'll admit I got out and check the mailbox in mines. But as for other places, my mother will tell me about my ass.

But anyway, we all can judge people. We can judge them on their looks, the clothes they choose to wear, their makeup, their eyebrows, their weight, the crookedness of their body, etc. No ones exempt, so while you're judging others, they are judging your appearance also
Very true, lawd knows I'm guilty.