black women wearing a whole satin head bonnet in public unappreciation

tater

Superstar
Daps
The bonnet in public is trashy. My mom would have punched me in the chin if I even attempted to leave with one on. I always put a hat over my bonnet if I go out. No way I'm going to be outside looking like I'm about to take a nap and shower.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I usually go walk my dog with my bonnet on, a 3x tee, and pajama pants. I usually just wear a t shirt to sleep and I can't think of a legit reason to go change or fix my hair just to walk her. Other than that, nah.

That's kinda diffrent, like if you're checking your mail or doing something that doesn't take long locally it's pretty normal. People check their mail in robes even. Looking tacky at an establishment isn't cute.

Daps
i remember an emergency came up and i had to leave my house with a stupid ass bright orange bonnet on my head because there wasn't enough time to take my hair down from the rollers and get everyone dressed and into the car. i was was PISSED!!!!!!!!!! straight up fumming

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
i remember an emergency came up and i had to leave my house with a stupid ass bright orange bonnet on my head because there wasn't enough time to take my hair down from the rollers and get everyone dressed and into the car. i was was PISSED!!!!!!!!!! straight up fumming

Orange is a loud ass color :laff: I'm dying

Daps
Orange is a loud ass color :laff: I'm dying
LMAO

i was trying to keep my ass in the car and then i had to get out to help. i was walking quickly with my head down and avoiding any eye contact with everyone. i know i looked stupid AF. smh