Black women are on the opposite spectrum of beauty, they look masculine- Kevin Samuels

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
I agree but why is he the talk of the town? Dudes are obsessed with him and women are so “bothered” with him
Watching all these detractors throw whatever they can against the wall and seeing what sticks instead of simply not talking about a guy they loathe and going about their lives is nothing short of amazing. :russ:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Definitely needs to clarify what he meant.:huhldup: but we also need to hear the full context of the conversation.

Either way, too many people don't seem to understand that you can agree with many of his talking points but disagree with others. People have this weird all or nothing mentality; like every source you get information from has to come from someone absolutely perfect and you must agree with everything they say.:what:

You see it, I was called a c00n on here because I said I did not like how Ali talked about Frazier :francis:

I was taught to look at information, take what I need and discard the rest but it seems like people want the information to come from a completely perfect human with no flaws or shift the goalposts when it's suited.

Lemons

Miss Jackson if ya nasty
Daps
Nah we’re just enjoying the cognitive dissonance of a bunch of dudes who claim to be “alphas” sitting around getting advice from a twice divorced flamboyant man who has said several anti black statements against black women AND black men and whose talking points revolve around european standards of success, achievement and beauty.

It’s entertaining, but Kevin himself isn’t the entertainment. Its y’all infatuation with him, defending him like a fangirl. People only post these wild videos from Kevin cuz they want to see y’all twist yourselves into pretzels to defend his honor; shows your loyalty and infatuation.

Watching all these detractors throw whatever they can against the wall and seeing what sticks instead of simply not talking about a guy they loathe and going about their lives is nothing short of amazing. :russ:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was just about to make a thread about this :aicmon:

Just make one about the next time he takes a shyt,still guaranteed to go plat around here:francis:

This is no suprise,men in the "self help" sector typically hate women. Men who have to "help" themselves will resent the women who forced them to do so.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Nah we’re just enjoying the cognitive dissonance of a bunch of dudes who claim to be “alphas” sitting around getting advice from a twice divorced flamboyant man who has said several anti black statements against black women AND black men and whose talking points revolve around european standards of success, achievement and beauty.

It’s entertaining, but Kevin himself isn’t the entertainment. Its y’all infatuation with him, defending him like a fangirl. People only post these wild videos from Kevin cuz they want to see y’all twist yourselves into pretzels to defend his honor; shows your loyalty and infatuation.
Just admit this dude is living in your heads rent free. :mjlol: Yall sound like the nerds hating on the popular girl in school that never acknowledges you:dead:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
:mjlol: Yall so fake. There was a period where "bw mad cuz don't nobody want them :umad:" was a damn coli mantra.

true, but there’s always been a group of brehs that always knew something was off with this fakkit.

nikkas watching 3 hour streams of a zesty nikka putting women down lol