Black women are on the opposite spectrum of beauty, they look masculine- Kevin Samuels

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
He was definitely talking about facial structure. If he wanted to make it about kids OOW, weight, attitude, tats, styles, I could see his point but he was clearly going on features alone. That's something a lot of sistas can't help but I don't believe beauty is subjective, that's bullshyt and clearly as humans we gravitate toward certain traits over others. Women aren't ashamed about having height and physical standards and I think men shouldn't be shamed for not wanting no ugly chick. Prime Lauryn Hill and Me too founder chick :krs: aren't equal just because women say so and we don't want to hurt feelings.

This don't have anything to do with what he said (and nobody is saying go fukk an ugly chick). To say black women are categorically on the OPPOSITE END of the spectrum "on all ranks" in terms of beauty is some blatant bullshyt. And that they're becoming more facially masculine!? Do you know how many hard-faced, strong-jawed masculine Helgas and Natashas are running around out here?

Also, beauty is 100% subjective. It's one of the most subjective things there is and is influenced by many things including culture and environment. Those same hard-faced Helgas that I - and probably many others on here - find repulsive are some kraut's wet dream.

But now I'm curious to know what features "sistas" naturally have but can't help, that are inherently unattractive.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
This don't have anything to do with what he said (and nobody is saying go fukk an ugly chick). To say black women are categorically on the OPPOSITE END of the spectrum "on all ranks" in terms of beauty is some blatant bullshyt. And that they're becoming more facially masculine!? Do you know how many hard-faced, strong-jawed masculine Helgas and Natashas are running around out here?

Also, beauty is 100% subjective. It's one of the most subjective things there is and is influenced by many things including culture and environment. Those same hard-faced Helgas that I - and probably many others on here - find repulsive are some kraut's wet dream.

But now I'm curious to know what features "sistas" naturally have but can't help, that are inherently unattractive.

These cats are truly going out on their sword over KS foolishness :wow:

The diaspora has sisters of all shades, flavors, shapes, etc but there apparently are unattractive features that they all share like some monolithic existence. The coli teaches me so much :wow:

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Exactly. Go look at the current serena thread. Damn near 1 in 3 posts: "i always thought she looked like a man."

The brand new-ness is astounding. :mjlol:
Cats here trying to pretend there aren't a bunch of manly looking Leslie Jonse sistas out there, the obtuseness :dead:

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. Go look at the current serena thread. Damn near 1 in 3 posts: "i always thought she looked like a man."

The brand new-ness is astounding. :mjlol:

People been saying Serena was a butterface for the better half of my life though. This is nothing new. And I doubt most saying Serena looks manly also inherently believes black women in general are all less attractive than their peers. That would be a huge leap in logic :ld:

I don't find serena very attractive at all, doesn't mean I think all black women are scientifically inferior to cac bytches face card wise :mjlol:

I'm actually curious whats it gonna take for ya'll to disagree with breh at this point lol. That clip was so blatantly weird and fugazi and it had no effect so I don't think anything will.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I don't find serena very attractive at all, doesn't mean I think all black women are inferior to cac bytches
:jbhmm:

Let me ask you something something. Give me TWO (2) examples of in shape ww who are commonly said to "look like men," specifically, in those words. Or latinas. Or any other race of women.

We already got leslie Jones and serena mentioned itt.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Let me ask you something something. Give me TWO (2) examples of in shape ww who are commonly said to "look like men," specifically, in those words. Or latinas. Or any other race of women.

shyt, I don't really keep up with white women :mjlol:

I would imagine you could just google "mma fighter" or "sports women" and get quite bit hits :ld: off top I know that one soccer chick who be all up in the video looks like a man. Ellen :mjlol:

I'm drawing a blank tbh, but most chicks who play sports look more masculine :yeshrug: I couldn't name names but it wouldn't be hard to pluck two out of a google search.

FTR I don't think Serena looks like a man, she's just my type at all.

Daps

Frida Kahlo and.....

Damn You’re Right :ohhh: