Black women are on the opposite spectrum of beauty, they look masculine- Kevin Samuels

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Definitely needs to clarify what he meant.:huhldup: but we also need to hear the full context of the conversation.

Either way, too many people don't seem to understand that you can agree with many of his talking points but disagree with others. People have this weird all or nothing mentality; like every source you get information from has to come from someone absolutely perfect and you must agree with everything they say.:what:

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps
I’m sorry
n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

What’s the golden ratio?
"During the European Renaissance, renowned artists and architects used an equation known as the "golden ratio" to map out their masterpieces. Thousands of years later, scientists adopted this mathematical formula to help explain why some people are considered beautiful…and others are not."

it measures things like proportion of features to one another & symmettry

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
"During the European Renaissance, renowned artists and architects used an equation known as the "golden ratio" to map out their masterpieces. Thousands of years later, scientists adopted this mathematical formula to help explain why some people are considered beautiful…and others are not."

it measures things like proportion of features to one another & symmettry
Thanks! I’m doing my googles! I thought I’d heard about this in math but forgot people used it for beauty and facial stuff.

I learn new stuff everyday lol!