Black women are on the opposite spectrum of beauty, they look masculine- Kevin Samuels

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
true, but there’s always been a group of brehs that always knew something was off with this fakkit.

nikkas watching 3 hour streams of a zesty nikka putting women down lol

Then his fanboys be crafting fanfics for why we clowning them :dead:

nikka it aint that deep. you're hero is a entertaining fraud. nothing more nothing less. Even Jigga gets that work on here and hes a top 5 DOA but kevin samuels posed to be immune lol

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Then his fanboys be crafting fanfics for why we clowning them :dead:

nikka it aint that deep. you're here is a entertaining fraud. nothing more nothing less. Even Jigga gets that work on here and hes a top 5 DOA but kevin samuels posed to be immune lol

shyt is homo . Guarantee you most nikkas that watch breh can’t crack hoes anyways . He just another incel leader

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
true, but there’s always been a group of brehs that always knew something was off with this fakkit.

nikkas watching 3 hour streams of a zesty nikka putting women down lol
:skip: There are many, some of whom are even posting itt, who would describe tlr the same.

I might have missed it, but i ain't even see nobody disagree too hard. :usure:

The lady doth protest too much, imho. :hubie:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah we’re just enjoying the cognitive dissonance of a bunch of dudes who claim to be “alphas” sitting around getting advice from a twice divorced flamboyant man who has said several anti black statements against black women AND black men and whose talking points revolve around european standards of success, achievement and beauty.

It’s entertaining, but Kevin himself isn’t the entertainment. Its y’all infatuation with him, defending him like a fangirl. People only post these wild videos from Kevin cuz they want to see y’all twist yourselves into pretzels to defend his honor; shows your loyalty and infatuation.
What advice would you give to women who wants a high value man

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Kevin Samuels has said a lot of bullshyt.

He's said black men need to cut their hair short also.

Doesn't mean the things he says about how we need to do better is wrong.

And no I am not cosigning this shyt.

Last edited:

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
Definitely needs to clarify what he meant.:huhldup: but we also need to hear the full context of the conversation.

Either way, too many people don't seem to understand that you can agree with many of his talking points but disagree with others. People have this weird all or nothing mentality; like every source you get information from has to come from someone absolutely perfect and you must agree with everything they say.:what:
To be honest.

I don't have anything against him, it's just his fan base I can't stand