Black women are on the opposite spectrum of beauty, they look masculine- Kevin Samuels

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
It's been clear that this dude has been in competition with women since day 1. Didn't stop many of yall from latching onto this unoriginal ass weirdo like he was the second coming. "But Kevin Samuels said", "High-Value, that's what Kevin Samuels says". This video isn't surprising because anyone could've seen he harbored these thoughts way beforehand.

I'll never understand you nikkas. Embarrassing.

Daps
Exactly. Go look at the current serena thread. Damn near 1 in 3 posts: "i always thought she looked like a man."

The brand new-ness is astounding. :mjlol:

That ass didn't look manly :whew:

Serena was never attractive facially but whenever she was lean and not packing too much muscle, all brehs agreed that she was built for freakin. :ufdup:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Frida Kahlo and.....

Damn You’re Right :ohhh:
:francis:

FTR I don't think Serena looks like a man, she's just my type at all
Im not accusing you of anything, breh, you good. Neither do i. But i would be lying if i said that this train of thought was new to me. Been hearing bm saying the same shyt for decades.

Is this fall out from white supremacy? Ofc. Should we discuss it? Ofc. But, on a board of bm who talk this SAME EXACT shyt semi regular, the whole tone of the thread is not based in reality. Its disingenuous, chatty patty, hater shyt.

Just felt it needed to be pointed out. :yeshrug:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:francis:

Im not accusing you of anything, breh, you good. Neither do i. But i would be lying if i said that this train of thought was new to me. Been hearing bm saying the same shyt for decades.

Is this fall out from white supremacy? Ofc. Should we discuss it? Ofc. But, on a board of bm who talk this SAME EXACT shyt semi regular, the whole tone of the thread is not based in reality. Its disingenuous, chatty patty, hater shyt.

Just felt it needed to be pointed out. :yeshrug:

The coli been full of weirdo self hating nikkas doe. In my circle I aint ever heard a dude say all black women are worse than white women or something similar. its been some light c00ning like they only fukk redbones or they want a white girl etc but it was never on some "all black women suck" shyt. Hell all I attract is cute reds and they think I be c00ning and I'm like breh most of the chicks my shade I holla at curve me fukk you want me to do:mjlol: but I get at all flavors of sisters. not a more generally lovely race of women on the planet

thats why the statement was so preposterous to me. nikka said mathematically the least attractive like it was some equation he discovered that no one else has in the history of the world :dead: and that black women were getting even less attractive now :dead:

At the end of the day its all entertainment I consider KS damn near a boondocks character, the real funny shyt is how cats hang on his every word and how easy it is to poke the bear and see if they willing to renig they position on the crazy shyt he says. They never do :dead: nikka could say they mama aint shyt and they'd do the Alonzo mourning nod and agree with him

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
But who does your circle consist of? Bc I've been hearing it since at least hs.

Mostly africans. I'm afram but my best friend is Nigerian and he don't parley with beckies in any capacity. I'll sleep with them, but I've never had anything more than a fling with a white chick.

Though they never vocalized it tbh my dad side of the family stay with some white bytches and my ma dukes is high yellow, they some self hating negros :patrice:

:pachaha:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Mostly africans.
:patrice: That might explain it then. Africans in this country tend to intermarry.

Ive always heard it from ados men who spend too much time around wp. Very rarely from an African, and those were the super assimilated, suburbs types. Like a lot of these nikkas on the coli, now that i think about it, hence my point.

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
But who does your circle consist of? Bc I've been hearing it since at least hs.

I came across dudes that loved to pedal the whole "black women aren't as sexy as *insert other race of women* most of my life. More so when I was younger compared to now. I can confidently say that the nikkas that were often loud and proud about announcing that deadass usually had the most hideous looking girls to their name. The brehs that dated out without saying stupid shyt like that, usually had nice looking women. Loud dumb nikkas would be a laughing stock to anyone with eyes.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
If he meant demeanor, attitude and personality traits he's 100% right. Black women are genrally much more masculine in that respect than other races of women. Neg me I don't care, it's true. There are various reasons for this, feminism, "Independent, boss bytch, queen" rhetoric and even necessity, since some black men don't want to be fathers to their children and run their families, some BW have to emulate the best they can to survive.

These traits are not attractive to men.
That's why this idea that BW are less attractive than other races of women to men (Both BM and non-BM) only due to looks never really made sense to me.
Their looks are fine. It's that BW have a huge reputation for having masculine energy. But blaming looks instead of having to work on themselves and admit fault is easier.

Honestly, Asian women aren't that attractive but their, ostensibly, feminine reputation and demeanor makes them an option for many white guys, despite eurocentric beauty standards.

The same reason some BM are desired by many non-BW, despite us being far worse than the others in terms of socioeconomic status. That demeanor and reputation for being masculine, toxically so in some cases.

Same reason Asian and Indian men aren't really popping off like that, despite their superior socioeconomic position.

If he meant looks, as in facially, I don't know wtf he's on about. If he's talking about the ladies who get a fade, then yeah, that shyt is masculine as fukk.

Ez_yPXWX0AECbzO

That is a fruity ass pose.
There is being metrosexual.

And there is that.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
If he meant demeanor, attitude and personality traits he's 100% right. Black women are genrally much more masculine in that respect than other races of women. Neg me I don't care, it's true. There are various reasons for this, feminism, "Independent, boss bytch, queen" rhetoric and even necessity, since some black men don't want to be fathers to their children and run their families, some BW have to emulate the best they can to survive.

These traits are not attractive to men.
That's why this idea that BW are less attractive than other races of women to men (Both BM and non-BM) only due to looks never really made sense to me.
Their looks are fine. It's that BW have a huge reputation for having masculine energy. But blaming looks instead of having to work on themselves and admit fault is easier.

Honestly, Asian women aren't that attractive but their, ostensibly, feminine reputation and demeanor makes them an option for many white guys, despite eurocentric beauty standards.

The same reason some BM are desired by many non-BW, despite us being far worse than the others in terms of socioeconomic status. That demeanor and reputation for being masculine, toxically so in some cases.

Same reason Asian and Indian men aren't really popping off like that, despite their superior socioeconomic position.

If he meant looks, as in facially, I don't know wtf he's on about. If he's talking about the ladies who get a fade, then yeah, that shyt is masculine as fukk.

That is a fruity ass pose.
There is being metrosexual.

And there is that.

He was talking aesthetically, you should watch the lil vid it takes 30 seconds.