Black woman wants to know why don't Black men BUILD in their communities like Asian and Hispanic men do?

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
this thead and the PSAT thread are connected.
Until ADOS get our parenting on point (and that includes picking the right person to seed you up, brehettes), these discussions are pointless.
We will be stuck in an endless loop of piss poor parenting followed by moaning over wayward black men.
Other groups understand you get strong responsible men by properly raising the boys. What a concept

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The title literally refers to BM building not BW and your first response was about BW...lol

You got it King :pachaha:

Black men can't build a community alone.. The idiot in the video don't know that its really mexican women who hold that race together as far as grocery stores and education.. And that king shyt lame as fck fyi..

Glorious

All Star
Daps
A lot of y'all are Kevin Samuels stans right? Delivery is harsh but the message is correct is something repeatedly said regarding him.

Well, even though this woman probably holds a deep resentment towards BM, can anyone really claim she isn't telling the truth here? :francis:
Going be honest. As a black business owner I would ask her to pay up front for any services rendered or I would run her out of my business. I discriminate against people with crazy color hair.:hubie:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
We did build communities. FOH with this gaslighting shyt.

When brothas step up and try to lead who is right there undermining them damn near every step of the way?

*KRS-ONE voice* "REMEMBAAAAA"

"REMEMBAAAAA"

Black men were protesting outside of the weave store where the Asian owner assaulted Black women. The owners offered some discounts and yall loyal Queens was right back supporting that business.

This is another dummy mission. These women just need to admit that nothing the Black Man does will be good enough in their eyes. Just STFU and get you a non-Black man. It shouldn't be a problem if they are all that.

That first vid speak volumes. Even with the windows boarded up that shop is full.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
You know she's right but we are true Israel trapped in modern day Babylon, the land of our captivity and punishment. The dry bones mentioned in the valley of the dry bones. History has also shown any effort at nation building by Black men will be hindered and sabotage. That is why American empire must fall.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thats why you giving credit to asians and them for communities that were built in the 40s and 50s.
Please show me where I said anything about Asians.

There are unlimited excuses and straw men.

Regardless we still have to do something.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Those other groups place of business don’t get harassed either. Lot of money laundering and gambling in the back of their places. Massage parlors etc.

Meanwhile cops were harassing nipsey for buying the lot. A Black group out there raised the money to buy that Crenshaw area OVER THE ASKING PRICE and still got denied on bullshyt. Then theres aggressive imminent domain on black people. And then those white passing “POC’s” try to hem black business owners up on bullshyt violations(nuisance abatement)

For the “most educated” group in America you shouldn’t even have to explain this. Look at how Asians do black women who do hair stores. They only provide goods to them just to see if their location is doing well, so they can buy that location later when they sabotage them

THANK YOU!!!!!:salute:

Mega

Superstar
Daps
Racist business loan practices. Just how banks will approve white people and others for higher mortgages they approve those same people for larger business loans compared to us. For example creating a LLC in Brooklyn is substantially more expensive than creating one in other areas of NYC. Y’all can call it what you want but I see it as racist business practices/gatekeeping. Regardless, there are still plenty of small black businesses in affluent black neighborhoods.
:dahell:

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
What a dumb bird.

Pretend Asian and Hispanics get the same type of racism brehetts.

No one's trying to criminalize selling oranges on the road but they're trying to lock up squeegee boys in every city.

What Asian wallstreet got burned down?

30 years ago it was a black man with a pick up truck trying to mow your lawn. now illegals do all the landscaping and this bird probably voted for the party thats Pro open borders.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
All these m************ so worried about building. You'll never see these n****** in the trades man. I don't want to hear it. I don't. I've never seen a black woman on a construction site... Women really don't build anything so why is she talking?

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
What a dumb bird.

Pretend Asian and Hispanics get the same type of racism brehetts.

No one's trying to criminalize selling oranges on the road but they're trying to lock up squeegee boys in every city.

What Asian wallstreet got burned down?
They ain’t go into Asian neighborhoods and separate families for “too many kids” or for seeing food in the cabinet they were unfamiliar with and claiming malnutrition. They the ones bringing in the guns, meth, and X and fent and still get model minority status. No mass incarceration of the men for it and no being the face of human trafficking for the massage parlors

Like I said, let them put a Park and some extra lanes over those strip centers. Let’s see if those test score numbers stay the same or Hispanic women still want to make lunch for an dude who has to share a pay check with 4 other dudes. Imminent domain those neighborhoods owned by Brahmins and let’s see about those h1b1 visas and if Indians will still walk around Fulton and Forsyth in droves and leave their gold outside blatantly

Last edited: