Black woman wants to know why don't Black men BUILD in their communities like Asian and Hispanic men do?

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
How isn't she?

I'll ask, do she actually know who owns these spaces? Does she know whose name(s) are on the lease(s) that are signed over from the bank or lending group/person?

Does she know how that grocery store was purchased? Does she know about the different types of loans you can get to establish this setup? Does she know that black folks are shut out of that department, many of us. Not too many black folks can walk into a bank and get a loan for a 5.5.-13-million-dollar project to establish a grocery store, pull down federal money to offset the cost because the project is under the guidelines of what the feds/bank deem as a developmental area. Does she know that it may have taken 6.6 million to get the "developmental low-income loan" (or whatever type of name the loan is called) to secure the loan to obtain the lease or building

Does she know who owns that commercial space? and if those places are being rented/leased?

It could have been a 12–25-million-dollar development project to secure that space where she's at. And that could have been all acquired by an all-white firm, or a firm with some Asians/Hispanics in it, or how about this, the accusation of this project could be all under the umbrella of an all-black firm or maybe person? The all -black firm may own the commercial building(s) or they could be landlords over some of these leases in these commercial spaces?

Does she know the stats and the whole picture, or is she just going by the name on the building and thinking that everything is owned by these people? which could be?

You just can't always assume things, but I expect that from her though. She just knows surface level stuff

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Black immigrants come here and out work alot of ADOS men too. You cant put everything on institutional racism and the like. Fact is..too many of our black men are shiftless as fukk. It's a brutal truth.

I know plenty men from the hood that didn't any of stuff you just said stop them from being successful, we just need more mfs on board instead of killing eachother and doing other bs.
You can’t compare immigrants and black Americans

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You comparing posts on a website, to you actually committing a rape.

I don’t think I need to address you further, everyone knows what’s up with you.

Let me just focus on the topic, nothing I say will you unrape that poor woman.

Rapes that never happened vs your REAL post. Yes I am comparing you idiot. Ignore is only one click away.

Didnt think you could:respect:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
200w.gif

Stop deflecting faq, unfortunately for you I’m not a braindead idiot like you who sees racism in a vacuum, and understands its a systematic weapon that is mainly pointed at straight Black men.

You’re just trying to push the “shiftless negro” /“y’all nikkas is all criminals” talking point like a st0rmfr0nt user to blame us for our own conditions without addressing the outside factors that led to those conditions.

This the last time I’m responding to you, you dumb. Take this neg and go away.

Ight broke boi

While you begging white men to stop being racist, imma stack mine.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yet Asian yank women still date white men in high numbers. And behind closed doors with each other, Asian yank women chat shyt about Asian men.
True but that's no reason to not build and have resources:manny:

Nobody is deifying Asians and the men definitely have a women issue, but they can still feed themselves and circulate their dollar within the community enough to build an economic base and generational wealth

Spit out the bones:manny:

Last edited:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Slavery, rape, abandonment, epigenetics, poverty, abuse, dysfunctional family structures, harsh work environments, extreme independence, violence etc...

Are you not AA?
I use to think that until I read The Man Not & Daughters of the trade.....

Daps
True but that's not reason to not build and have resources:manny:

Nobody is deifying Asians and the men definitely have a women issue, but the they can still feed themselves and circulate their dollar withing the community enough to build an economic base and generational wealth

Spit out the bones:manny:
I never said it was an excuse. I'm stating the facts. Asian yank men make more than white yank men yet Asian women still get with white men in high numbers and still shyt on their men.

If you think that all it takes for women to come correct is for men to build... I've got a bridge to sell you.

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
I use to think until I read The Man Not & Daughters of the trade.....
I've read daughters of the trade and researched it as well. Many of those daughters had powerful fathers that was on the same type time as them or they came from very poor tributary villages that were constantly raided and raped and they sought power amongst their own.

Same shyt.