Black Woman Says She Was Chased By 6 KKK Members & Chicago Police Did Nothing!

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Really!?!?

tumblr_nrrgh8c3Rr1rpdx7jo1_500.jpg

I savor that ass-whoopin'. :banderas:

"This is a lesson to the rednecks and crooked cops... :ufdup:
You fukk with real nikkas, get yo fukkin' ass dropped! :pacspit:"

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Jesus. I'm glad that the woman gave her the warning because she could have kept to herself and let those men do what they were planning.
Chilling.

shyt only way I made it out.
Is the officer rolled on me from that Mr sub at the stop sign and was like if you don't turn that shyt down,...and immediately drive outta Bridgeport.
Imma shoot you in ya face.

You get little after that, and you know where you at and not supposed to be.
I, drove through thinking I was going to defiantly make it, too.
After that I just went around on i55, and went to the studio from further west and drove east to the studio just west of 35th and Ashland.

Anywhere east of Ashland to the viaduct.
You on your own,....
Don't get any ideas about getting homemade wine or none of that shyt on 35th in their neighborhood.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
In Chicago, when you get old enough to move around on your own solo like at eight or nine.
Mom's should exclusively tell you not to go in or venture around Bridgeport.

Art Barr

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
So there are white parts of Chicago that are off limits to Black people but a white boy can visit one of the hoods in Chicago because his favorite rapper is from their? Well that's not just Chicago sadly, that just the hood in general. White people can walk around without a care in the world but Black people who actually live in that neighborhood(not even from another hood) have to worry about being radomly attacked, robbed or even killed.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Kill sum cacs but ain't nobody gone bail them out or put money up for lawyers or take care of their family:martin:We didn't even remember our black political prisoners already :mjcry::snoop:Yeah if somebody was kill we gotta ride but she's okay tho..

Take it as a learning experience
Yeah I always felt some type of way. It no love for the people who took those losses for us the ones who don't broadcast in the mainstream

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can tell you never did shyt in the go from a grassroots level.

Art Barr
I live in a town that was literally the border between the Union and Confederacy, the families of free black people still live on the lands the Union protected for them. I've been in the shyt deeper than you can imagine but you can cook.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
So there are white parts of Chicago that are off limits to Black people but a white boy can visit one of the hoods in Chicago because his favorite rapper is from their? Well that's not just Chicago sadly, that just the hood in general. White people can walk around without a care in the world but Black people who actually live in that neighborhood(not even from another hood) have to worry about being radomly attacked, robbed or even killed.

White people buy drugs:francis:Thats why most of them get a pass..

They're shoppin....Most drug money in the hood comes from cacs...

nikkas makin $100,000 a week ain't off black folks:mjlol:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
You know.....I used to think that maybe I was socially awkward or weird for not wanting to attend an event or area that has mostly whites by myself......Now looking at this and from other stories black people have told me I am glad that I think that way. I personally do not like to venture into mostly white areas by myself, especially after a certain time.
you really not the only one, i remember i walked into the wrong house party (it was the next house over) once and it became dead silent like you could hear a pin drop. in the midst of the unnerving and awkward silence i was trying to figure out why everyone became so quiet then i looked around saw that everyone was staring at me and that i happen to be the only black person there. i can't tell you how fast my heart started beating, slowly and carefully i retracted from that place and ran