Black Woman Says She Was Chased By 6 KKK Members & Chicago Police Did Nothing!

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
yet these ignorant bucks in Shytcago would rather shootdown eachother and innocent blackfolk than run up the real enemy:mindblown:glad the sister got away unscaved but let's be real is she that much safer in a Chitown ghetto:usure:

a lot of chicago shootings are Gang related, Drug related, & Revenge Shootings:francis:

If you ain't done nothing, You have nothing major to worry about...

Just lay low & be cool

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
My hatred for non black people is starting to grow stronger by the day

Cant trust any of those fukking cocksuckers.
sadly, i have to agree with you. Its like i dont WANT to feel this way, but its happening. But then again, i also think to myself that in order for progression to happen, MORE of us have to start feeling this way. Not necessarily hate, but just having an awareness of who our REAL enemy is. Like she said in the vid, she is "aware" now. More of us need this "awareness"

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
It really seems like they didnt care at all even though her life was in danger...which seems atypical of how police treat us even when we are in danger.

Seems like there's some real seedy and just evil history with Chicago...corrupt cops white racists kkk neo nazis gang violence segregation. Some of the comments here from the chi town peeps were a real eye opener.
Yep, ive said it time and time again: Once you study and learn the past, today will make better sense as to why things are the way they are. This is why they manipulate, bury and whitewash past events. They dont want us knowing the truth and "awakening" on a mass scale. Gaining knowledge of the past is the key to our progression. It will shift our mindstate to where it needs to be. I know personally, since ive started studying the past, my mindstate has done a complete 180. I dont view ANYTHING the same anymore. I know who my real enemy is and ive also gained a better love and appreciation for my fellow black man and woman.

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
So you can go to the racist hood where Yusuf Hawkins was murdered now? :jbhmm:

You talking about Bensonhurst. Aside form the white folks, Asians and some Indians have moved in that area. From what I've seen its calmed down on that racist shyt, but then again black folks ain't really over there in that part of Brooklyn. I was just over there on Saturday.

TGainz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Glad she is okay...these chicacs are always on some bullshyt, even out south past 111th and Western. I remember the story about the boy that went to brother rice got fukked with by some cacs because they thought he was dating their pasty ass little sister. Personally I go where I want when I want but I really don't fukk around with those cac neighborhoods because there's nothing there for me, plus I'm not going to spend money in their racist ass establishments.

Yet these same racist cacs in bridgeport stanned dudes like bo jackson, frank thomas, tim raines etc on the 1993 white sox without problem. They are probably bears fans too. :aicmon:

This.

Those Chicacs throw shade on the black community but fukking love Walter Payton, Michael Jordan, and Ernie Banks.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
IDK if the story is true or not but every black man and woman should be pursuing a firearms license if possible. I don't care what your stance on gun control is. I can't wait for the day that one of these white boys tries me in the south... :blessed: