Black Woman Says She Was Chased By 6 KKK Members & Chicago Police Did Nothing!

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
I grew up up north & lived in the city damn near all my life and never experienced that type of racist shyt :yeshrug:..i have gotten beaten up by crooked ass white police before though

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
So there are white parts of Chicago that are off limits to Black people but a white boy can visit one of the hoods in Chicago because his favorite rapper is from their? Well that's not just Chicago sadly, that just the hood in general. White people can walk around without a care in the world but Black people who actually live in that neighborhood(not even from another hood) have to worry about being radomly attacked, robbed or even killed.

Cacs can def still get robbed in the hood nikka:francis:. I swear yall be on these cacs dikks and wanna call yourselves militants

If cacs are getting licked daily up here in Madison, i know for a fact my Chi nikkas aint lying when they say cacs coming to the hood to buy drugs are easy licks

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt only way I made it out.
Is the officer rolled on me from that Mr sub at the stop sign and was like if you don't turn that shyt down,...and immediately drive outta Bridgeport.
Imma shoot you in ya face.

You get little after that, and you know where you at and not supposed to be.
I, drove through thinking I was going to defiantly make it, too.
After that I just went around on i55, and went to the studio from further west and drove east to the studio just west of 35th and Ashland.

Anywhere east of Ashland to the viaduct.
You on your own,....
Don't get any ideas about getting homemade wine or none of that shyt on 35th in their neighborhood.

Art Barr
:dead: just because YOU got your shyt pushed back by CACs at a early age does not mean the area is off limits to all black people.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sure she didn't because thats what a person would DEFINITELY do if this really happened but she's making it up...

looks like someone is feeling themselves since they turned out to be right about the chick who lied about the 5 guys raping her when she had consensual sex with them and her father..

i think someone is feeling themselves and think they can never be wrong again now...

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
As a youngin me and my brothers went to a white Sox game, and decided to walk over to Halsted to take the bus back home, we got chased by a ton of racist white kids throwing water balloons and rocks. I was only about 10 years old smh big ass teenage white kids chasing me and my brothers smh.

As a teen the police would drop us off in Bridgeport or a Mexican neighborhood on Ashland hoping we get jumped or killed. On 35th they would drop us on Halsted and we would have to take off running and couldn't stop until we got across the bridge past the train tracks where the projects where at. Otherwise we got caught we could possibly lose our life.

It was just another case of a group being attacked in a park and stabbed multiple times a few months ago. So yea none of this surprises me.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
giphy.gif

:mjlol:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This.

Btw...it seems white racists finna turn up this year with trump as a presidential candidate and obama leaving office. Stay safe.

Unfortunately if you are black you have to have the mentality that you'll sit down and do that time if you have to.

Edit: her story sounds mad off.
I don't feel it's a Black thing although we face significant danger from some cops themselves. I learned a long time ago that cops usually get on the scene after the event has taken place and nobody will have my back like I will.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I don't feel it's a Black thing although we face significant danger from some cops themselves. I learned a long time ago that cops usually get on the scene after the event has taken place and nobody will have my back like I will.
It really seems like they didnt care at all even though her life was in danger...which seems atypical of how police treat us even when we are in danger.

Seems like there's some real seedy and just evil history with Chicago...corrupt cops white racists kkk neo nazis gang violence segregation. Some of the comments here from the chi town peeps were a real eye opener.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
It really seems like they didnt care at all even though her life was in danger...which seems atypical of how police treat us even when we are in danger.

Seems like there's some real seedy and just evil history with Chicago...corrupt cops white racists kkk neo nazis gang violence segregation. Some of the comments here from the chi town peeps were a real eye opener.

Love the Chi but it's def a corrupt ass city:francis:. Always has been, always will be.

But it's still:ahh:.