Black Woman Blames White Universities For NOT Hooking Them Up With White MEN

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Nearly all of the men you listed were athletes and rappers. Athletes in general are notorious for being degenerates that can't commit and think primarily with their peckers. Rappers literally base their whole careers and personalities off of that. Unfortunately, these are the main two black men knocking down a great number of attractive black celebrities. But There are black actors, politicians, lawyers, doctors, video game streamers, singers that aren't rappers, producers/directors, game developers, and anything else I'm forgetting.

I think what you said about how famous black men can find an attractive black woman goes both ways. If one of these black stars wanted a black man that wasn't going to hurt her like these athletes and rappers do then she can very easily find him. The ones that have dated both black and white men don't choose equally. Usually the black guy is either way more attractive (pause) or the white guy she chooses is in an entirely different industry where there are also black men she could have gotten with. Do you think a black forum maker wouldn't marry Serena Williams in a heartbeat? Would a black photographer have left Tyra Banks a single mom or would he hang on for dear life?

I'm not saying every black celebrity outside of the sports and music/rap industry is a good guy, but I'm 100% certain the vast majority of black men outside of those two professions would turn into mega simps for them.
I thought the point was that top tier Black talent/actors aren’t paired up with equally as successful/famous Black women.

Will is with Jada
Courtney B Vance is with Angela Bassett

Is Michael B Jordan checking for Black actresses?

Is Jonathan Majors checking for Black actresses?

Etc??

Again, Idris could’ve, but he chose not to 🤷🏾‍♀️

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Sometimes I feel like college educated blk women marry blk men bc we are the only ones who will marry them & procreate with them

Things would be interesting if white men decided to marry blk women in higher #s...a woman's nature is to latch on to the guy with higher income potential and we all know white men have profited off of white supremacy for generations

Any blk woman that is interested in white men is an automatic NO for me :francis:
I keep telling y’all the only reason why America don’t look like Brazil is because of Anglo-Saxon culture, if they followed the same patterns as their Latin counter parts you’ll see blanquiemento and mejorar de la raza in full force here

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
🤷🏾‍♀️ Thanks for being real.

Thing is, people want to act like guys in media don’t influence young dudes.

We have to have a strong family structure/ culture to counter this shyt, but we don’t.
True but maybe this dude thinking but if Black women want a viable Black community some of them got to take the L and get with mid dudes.

Ill acknowledge that Black Men are on that exotical wave. But you cant deny that Black women who hop the fence end up with some extra average white dudes

Not every coli incel gets buried in their moms couch some of them get their money up and they remember getring curved. Not every nikka does the Mike Jones:

some of these dudes hold grudges and its fukk the bytch who dissed him in 3rd grade forever.

Then add in wench babble which is never checked by Black women and it makes some nikkas think bytches only fukk with you if you're lit.

How is it that white girls can identify a nikka with potential and Black girls cant?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I thought the point was that top tier Black talent/actors aren’t paired up with equally as successful/famous Black women.

Will is with Jada
Courtney B Vance is with Angela Bassett

Is Michael B Jordan checking for Black actresses?

Is Jonathan Majors checking for Black actresses?

Etc??

Again, Idris could’ve, but he chose not to 🤷🏾‍♀️
Johnatan Majors is with a pink toe.

But he also has a big nose. He might still be pissed at keisha from 3rd grade.

I know chicks who curved the cornball from The best man and Bunk from the wire.

both ended with Blaxk women thiugh when women wench its usually forever

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I keep telling y’all the only reason why America don’t look like Brazil is because of Anglo-Saxon culture, if they followed the same patterns as their Latin counter parts you’ll see blanquiemento and mejorar de la raza in full force here
word up i was watching a wizkid video and my Afro Colombian GF said No one in colombia would ever where their hair like that
She was referring to dreads mind you she rocks an Afro Puff

I have seen a few dreds but they are artists

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Johnatan Majors is with a pink toe.

But he also has a big nose. He might still be pissed at keisha from 3rd grade.

I know chicks who curved the cornball from The best man and Bunk from the wire.

both ended with Blaxk women thiugh when women wench its usually forever
So it’s ok for a man to be pissed at Keisha from the 3rd grade, but the girl who decided to try interracial dating because Marcus called her skillet in the 3rd grade doesn’t get any understanding 🤔

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
True but maybe this dude thinking but if Black women want a viable Black community some of them got to take the L and get with mid dudes.

Ill acknowledge that Black Men are on that exotical wave. But you cant deny that Black women who hop the fence end up with some extra average white dudes

Not every coli incel gets buried in their moms couch some of them get their money up and they remember getring curved. Not every nikka does the Mike Jones:

some of these dudes hold grudges and its fukk the bytch who dissed him in 3rd grade forever.

Then add in wench babble which is never checked by Black women and it makes some nikkas think bytches only fukk with you if you're lit.

How is it that white girls can identify a nikka with potential and Black girls cant?

Wait- so if the brehs who are popping decide to hop on the exotic wave, the brehettes who are popping are supposed to take the L and deal with “mid” dudes to save the community???

So it’s on the WOMEN? Lmao

How about the brehettes who are popping just hop the fence if they’re fly enough to attract serious relationship/marriage offers from successful men in other groups, and the women who are actually mid link up with mid dudes?

It’s crazy you said BW gotta take the L to keep the community going since BM are into “exotic” women.

So what you’re saying is BM aren’t concerned with a maintaining a viable Black community?
If the leaders aren’t LEADING why should we be masculine and make that decision?

NIGGUH. Lmao

I may have to take Brad up on his dinner offer after all:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

This is something else.

And yes, White girls can spot them out because they are taught to sniff out potential money and success. This is part of coming from a community that has “marriage culture”. Same for Asian woman. Same for women from African cultures as well!

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Wait- so if the brehs who are popping decide to hop on the exotic wave, the brehettes who are popping are supposed to take the L and deal with “mid” dudes to save the community???

How about the brehettes who are popping just hop the fence if they’re fly enough to attract serious relationship/marriage offers from successful men in other groups, and the women who are actually mid link up with mid dudes?

It’s crazy you said BW gotta take the L to keep the community going since BM are into “exotic” women.

So what you’re saying is BM aren’t concerned with a maintaining a viable Black community?
If the leaders aren’t LEADING why should we be masculine and make that decision?

NIGGUH. Lmao

This is something else.

And yes, White girls can spot them out because they are taught to sniff out potential money and success. This is part of coming from a community that has “marriage culture”. Same for Asian woman. Same for women from African cultures as well!

Tupac in a Business Suit not gonna save the majority of black women. They need to stop watching so much TV and social media into chasing the same small handful of men and start dating Brehs that are on the focused constructive wave.

deacon 12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ohio
Those Black male celebs run through PLENTY of women of ALL races and don’t like you don’t know 😆

The difference is those Black male celebs are still coming from a culture that currently doesn’t promote marriage or the importance of legacy.

I hate to say it, but in this instance a hip-hop artist got it right— JayZ was at the top of his game and ran through plenty of celebs. Who did he choose? Beyoncé because she was at the top of her game and it was understood that they were going to be a power couple and make it to the top together no matter what. HE GAVE THE YOUNGER GUYS THE BLUEPRINT THAT EVERY OTHER CULTURE FOLLOWS AND WHAT ARE THEY DOING?

Playing games with the Black singers, knocking up “pawgs” and Latinas, etc.

A lot of these dudes play games with women and do not want to actually build with the women who are on their level. THAT is the issue.

I’ll give it to Michael B Jordan- he at least tried 👀
But for every one of him, we got:

-Chris Brown had a scandal with RiRi, his Black girlfriend and now does nothing but knock up Latinas and Asians out of wedlock

-Justine Skye tried with a couple Black men in the industry: Travis Scott left her for the white girl (Kylie) and made the white chick a babymomma. ShekWes beat her, correct?

-Usher ruined his legacy giving all these chicks herpes 🤢

-Countless rappers knocking up random non-famous women, extreme example guys like Future, NBA Youngboy, etc

-Trey Songz engaging in debauchery and finally having a kid out of wedlock with some random girl

-Nick Cannon literally acting like a “bedbuck” and siring like 10+ kids out of wedlock with nothing but “exotic” women (except 1 black woman)

-Ciara got mistreated by every Black celeb she dated who didn’t see the importance of building with her, that is until RUSSELL who was clearly raised differently married her and has done right by her since

-Serena Williams got mistreated by every Black celeb she dated and got married when the white dude recognized her power, strength and individual legacy she built.

-When Idris Elba decided to date a fellow celeb he dated crazy ass K.Michelle (obviously just for sex) as opposed to picking one of the several decent women in the industry who would’ve worshiped the ground he walked on just for being fine 🤷🏾‍♀️

-Young Jeezy had Black babymommas, didn’t want to lock down Keisha Cole (yes she’s obviously crazy), and decided to start talking legacy and marriage when he got with the Asian tv host, knowing there are plenty of Black women in the industry who would’ve been down 🤷🏾‍♀️

-Drake could’ve married/knocked up ANYONE and his babymomma is a white sex worker. 🤣

The list goes on.

If these men wanted they could lock down any of the Black women in the industry. THEY DON’T WANT TO lol
I've just got back in my house 2hrs ago finished watching the pullout an ass win then started jumping through this thread then it slowly happened :why:and I don't know how open you've might have been on here but a page or two ago I believe you said you got love from all races sounds a little :mjpls:you wrote these facts about a few black men yet itjust seems like you would be happy with any race of man as you should be just some shyt might not have worked out or you want a certain look and culture for your family

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
So it’s ok for a man to be pissed at Keisha from the 3rd grade, but the girl who decided to try interracial dating because Marcus called her skillet in the 3rd grade doesn’t get any understanding 🤔
It depends on whether you want a viable Black community or not.

You can bothsides everything and whats happening now will continue to happen the best and brightest of both sexes will explore their options with some ending up with Black people.
And vast majority underclass of underachieving out of shape people.

It will probably end up being that the average Darkskinned Man will be more handsome than the average Darkskinned woman as ugly gang Men (and their genes) get wiped out.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

NIGGUH. Lmao

This is something else.

completely understandable hence why Black women are flocking to PWI's in the first place. ADOS is a client ethnic group no longer needed for the phyiscal labor they were brought to provide. Absolutely Black women should deal with white dudes and will continue to do so.

Black Men simply cannot compete ;because we cant check our women

I lived in Africa Indians own the majority of the top family owned businesses and i never saw not one Indian coupled with an African. Not one. You dont even see Indians and Africans hang out socially.

I assume its because their grabdfathers told them not to abd they listened.

In Crown Heights hasudic women wear long dresses and not allowed to talk to Men they arent related ro. They get arranged married at 20 and strat popping out kids.

Right across eastern theres liberated Black who wear skimpy outfits and twerk in race soliders every labor day.

You can have an equal society or a viable community. You think anyone grows up wabting to ve a garbageman? Not too many women apply.

There was once a low rated unrealistic show about a fat married garbageman.

It was canceled

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
completely understandable hence why Black women are flocking to PWI's in the first place. ADOS is a client ethnic group no longer needed for the phyiscal labor they were brought to provide. Absolutely Black women should deal with white dudes and will continue to do so.

Black Men simply cannot compete ;because we cant check our women

I lived in Africa Indians own the majority of the top family owned businesses and i never saw not one Indian coupled with an African. Not one. You dont even see Indians and Africans hang out socially.

I assume its because their grabdfathers told them not to abd they listened.

In Crown Heights hasudic women wear long dresses and not allowed to talk to Men they arent related ro. They get arranged married at 20 and strat popping out kids.

Right across eastern theres liberated Black who wear skimpy outfits and twerk in race soliders every labor day.

You can have an equal society or a viable community. You think anyone grows up wabting to ve a garbageman? Not too many women apply.

There was once a low rated unrealistic show about a fat married garbageman.

It was canceled

It seem like from the 00s onwards, the portrait of the grown black male became more and more unrealistic. Went from blue collar professionals to white collar Tupac in a Business Suits to (literally) super nikka on the street corners running for public office.