Black Woman Blames White Universities For NOT Hooking Them Up With White MEN

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I just realized something, both Pitt and Elba are supposed to be hearthrobs, but only one of these guys is/has been married to attractive A list celebrities and has more than likely run through all of the women in Hollywood.

It bothers me a lot that we’ve got all these famous and rich black men who are the best, if not the best, at what they do, but their wives/girlfriends/side flings don’t match their success and fame looks wise but cacs with half the money and a fraction of the frame can run through these women like bitter. You don’t see any dating A list celebrities like Megan Fox or Taylor Swift, or Scarlett Johanson.

Michael Jordan is like my favorite example. one of the GOATs and he decides to marry some C list Puerto Rican model. Meanwhile, white NBA and NFL players are running through Victoria secret and vogue models. With that much money and power I’d shoot my shot at miss Puerto Rico.
Those Black male celebs run through PLENTY of women of ALL races and don’t like you don’t know 😆

The difference is those Black male celebs are still coming from a culture that currently doesn’t promote marriage or the importance of legacy.

I hate to say it, but in this instance a hip-hop artist got it right— JayZ was at the top of his game and ran through plenty of celebs. Who did he choose? Beyoncé because she was at the top of her game and it was understood that they were going to be a power couple and make it to the top together no matter what. HE GAVE THE YOUNGER GUYS THE BLUEPRINT THAT EVERY OTHER CULTURE FOLLOWS AND WHAT ARE THEY DOING?

Playing games with the Black singers, knocking up “pawgs” and Latinas, etc.

A lot of these dudes play games with women and do not want to actually build with the women who are on their level. THAT is the issue.

I’ll give it to Michael B Jordan- he at least tried 👀
But for every one of him, we got:

-Chris Brown had a scandal with RiRi, his Black girlfriend and now does nothing but knock up Latinas and Asians out of wedlock

-Justine Skye tried with a couple Black men in the industry: Travis Scott left her for the white girl (Kylie) and made the white chick a babymomma. ShekWes beat her, correct?

-Usher ruined his legacy giving all these chicks herpes 🤢

-Countless rappers knocking up random non-famous women, extreme example guys like Future, NBA Youngboy, etc

-Trey Songz engaging in debauchery and finally having a kid out of wedlock with some random girl

-Nick Cannon literally acting like a “bedbuck” and siring like 10+ kids out of wedlock with nothing but “exotic” women (except 1 black woman)

-Ciara got mistreated by every Black celeb she dated who didn’t see the importance of building with her, that is until RUSSELL who was clearly raised differently married her and has done right by her since

-Serena Williams got mistreated by every Black celeb she dated and got married when the white dude recognized her power, strength and individual legacy she built.

-When Idris Elba decided to date a fellow celeb he dated crazy ass K.Michelle (obviously just for sex) as opposed to picking one of the several decent women in the industry who would’ve worshiped the ground he walked on just for being fine 🤷🏾‍♀️

-Young Jeezy had Black babymommas, didn’t want to lock down Keisha Cole (yes she’s obviously crazy), and decided to start talking legacy and marriage when he got with the Asian tv host, knowing there are plenty of Black women in the industry who would’ve been down 🤷🏾‍♀️

-Drake could’ve married/knocked up ANYONE and his babymomma is a white sex worker. 🤣

The list goes on.

If these men wanted they could lock down any of the Black women in the industry. THEY DON’T WANT TO lol

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
Those Black male celebs run through PLENTY of women of ALL races and don’t like you don’t know 😆

The difference is those Black male celebs are still coming from a culture that currently doesn’t promote marriage or the importance of legacy.

I hate to say it, but in this instance a hip-hop artist got it right— JayZ was at the top of his game and ran through plenty of celebs. Who did he choose? Beyoncé because she was at the top of her game and it was understood that they were going to be a power couple and make it to the top together no matter what. HE GAVE THE YOUNGER GUYS THE BLUEPRINT THAT EVERY OTHER CULTURE FOLLOWS AND WHAT ARE THEY DOING?

A lot of these dudes play games with women and do not want to actually build with the women who are on their level. THAT is the issue.

-Chris Brown had a scandal with RiRi, his Black girlfriend and now does nothing but knock up Latinas and Asians out of wedlock

-Justine Skye tried with a couple Black men in the industry: Travis Scott left her for the white girl (Kylie) and made the white chick a babymomma. ShekWes beat her, correct?

-Countless rappers knocking up random non-famous women, extreme example guys like Future, NBA Youngboy, etc

-Trey Songz engaging in debauchery and finally having a kid out of wedlock with some random girl

-Nick Cannon literally acting like a “bedbuck” and siring like 10+ kids out of wedlock with nothing but “exotic” women (except 1 black woman)

-Ciara got mistreated by every Black celeb she dated who didn’t see the importance of building with her, that is until RUSSELL who was clearly raised differently married her and has done right by her since

-Serena Williams got mistreated by every Black celeb she dated and got married when the white dude recognized her power, strength and individual legacy she built.

-When Idris Elba decided to date a fellow celeb he dated crazy ass K.Michelle (obviously just for sex) as opposed to picking one of the several decent women in the industry who would’ve worshiped the ground he walked on just for being fine 🤷🏾‍♀️

-Young Jeezy had Black babymommas, didn’t want to lock down Keisha Cole (yes she’s obviously crazy), and decided to start talking legacy and marriage when he got with the Asian tv host, knowing there are plenty of Black women in the industry who would’ve been down 🤷🏾‍♀️

-Drake could’ve married/knocked up ANYONE and his babymomma is a white sex worker. 🤣

The list goes on.

If these men wanted they could lock down any of the Black women in the industry. THEY DON’T WANT TO lol

I understand your argument and can see your points but why call Drake black but Nick Cannon’s women exotic? That’s inconsistent

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
They did some dirty journalism with this quote:

"But in a society where Black women are among the highest educated female demographic in America (in terms of post-secondary education) and only 36% of Black male students complete a bachelor's degree within six years, the dating pool drastically decreases for college Black women seeking an equal on campus."

The black women who graduate within 6 years is only in the low 40s...the second lowest percentage amongst women (only to Alaskan women/Native Indian women). Women of all races graduate at a higher clip than their men. They tried to spin it like women are finishing their degrees at an absurdly high rate compared to the men, when the demographics show similar trends all around. As an entire black community, we suck at finishing college (not me. I finished my stem in 4 years...could've been 3 if I took summer classes. :ufdup: but that's besides the point.)

That GPA was looking nice too.

I just hate how we spin these narratives. Firstly, Black Women aren't experiencing anything women in general aren't experiencing. Secondly, do you know how many girls get degrees just to bring bottles to tables at the club?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I understand your argument and can see your points but why call Drake black but Nick Cannon’s women exotic? That’s inconsistent
Lmao. I gave mad examples and the ONE thing you focus on is Drake? That prevents you from actually responding to what I wrote?

Drake is Black/White mixed dude who is in HIPHOP- a BLACK cultural art form. That’s why I included him in the mix. He did nothing but shout out Black strippers and Black famous women like RiRi and Nicki only to knock up a white sex worker who was the exact opposite of all the women he glorified in media. THAT is why he is included.

Nick Cannon and his “exotic” chicks are mentioned because men like him and Chris Brown choose to exclusively chase women whose ethnicity can’t really be determined. They look like they’re “mixed” with a bunch of different things. It’s an aesthetic that they purposely chase- which is their decision :hubie:
But when you make it your goal to impregnate a literal tribe and literally only ONE looks like you/is from your background it’s clear you have issues with Blackness. Add the bedbuck mentality and it’s quite the clusterfukk

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Watch these divesting females on here call you a pick me for defending black men.
They call me a Pick Me, I call
them Dead bytches 🤷🏽‍♀️

Bc that’s how they (dievestor whores) usually end up in one way or the other, fukking with the white(s). (entendre intended)

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
FBEmCyeVQAETiet.jpg
:pachaha:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
They did some dirty journalism with this quote:

"But in a society where Black women are among the highest educated female demographic in America (in terms of post-secondary education) and only 36% of Black male students complete a bachelor's degree within six years, the dating pool drastically decreases for college Black women seeking an equal on campus."

The black women who graduate within 6 years is only in the low 40s...the second lowest percentage amongst women (only to Alaskan women/Native Indian women). Women of all races graduate at a higher clip than their men. They tried to spin it like women are finishing their degrees at an absurdly high rate compared to the men, when the demographics show similar trends all around. As an entire black community, we suck at finishing college (not me. I finished my stem in 4 years...could've been 3 if I took summer classes. :ufdup: but that's besides the point.)

That GPA was looking nice too.

I just hate how we spin these narratives. Firstly, Black Women aren't experiencing anything women in general aren't experiencing. Secondly, do you know how many girls get degrees just to bring bottles to tables at the club?
I caught that spin that you bolded. They purposely didn’t do a proper contrast. They used bachelors degrees for black men but encompassed everything (beauty schools, etc) to say black women are the most educated. Smh

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
It bothers me a lot that we’ve got all these famous and rich black men who are the best, if not the best, at what they do, but their wives/girlfriends/side flings don’t match their success and fame looks wise but cacs with half the money and a fraction of the frame can run through these women like bitter. You don’t see any dating A list celebrities like Megan Fox or Taylor Swift, or Scarlett Johanson.

The difference is those Black male celebs are still coming from a culture that currently doesn’t promote marriage or the importance of legacy....
Deleted the extras for post space.
Black male celebs generally do not have the same cultural values toward beauty that other groups do.
All the examples you both gave attest this fact. If the ass fat though, it is what it is though.
What standard of beauty do black male celebs, really black males value?
Face card, this woman is attractive:

Face card, Justine Skye is attractive:
justine-skye.jpg

The difference constant is presentation: hair, makeup, tattoos, piercings, dress.

I don't get Lori Harvey hype:
newFile-6.jpg

Subjective taste don't factor quality control and comparison.
Yes, it is Justine over Lori.
@Kang The Conqueror gimme ya two cents.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Deleted the extras for post space.
Black male celebs generally do not have the same cultural values toward beauty that other groups do.
All the examples you both gave attest this fact. If the ass fat though, it is what it is though.
What standard of beauty do black male celebs, really black males value?
Face card, this woman is attractive:

Face card, Justine Skye is attractive:
justine-skye.jpg

The difference constant is presentation: hair, makeup, tattoos, piercings, dress.

I don't get Lori Harvey hype:
newFile-6.jpg

Subjective taste don't factor quality control and comparison.
Yes, it is Justine over Lori.
@Kang The Conqueror gimme ya two cents.

Justine > Lori

Daps
Nearly all of the men you listed were athletes and rappers. Athletes in general are notorious for being degenerates that can't commit and think primarily with their peckers. Rappers literally base their whole careers and personalities off of that. Unfortunately, these are the main two black men knocking down a great number of attractive black celebrities. But There are black actors, politicians, lawyers, doctors, video game streamers, singers that aren't rappers, producers/directors, game developers, and anything else I'm forgetting.

I think what you said about how famous black men can find an attractive black woman goes both ways. If one of these black stars wanted a black man that wasn't going to hurt her like these athletes and rappers do then she can very easily find him. The ones that have dated both black and white men don't choose equally. Usually the black guy is either way more attractive (pause) or the white guy she chooses is in an entirely different industry where there are also black men she could have gotten with. Do you think a black forum maker wouldn't marry Serena Williams in a heartbeat? Would a black photographer have left Tyra Banks a single mom or would he hang on for dear life?

I'm not saying every black celebrity outside of the sports and music/rap industry is a good guy, but I'm 100% certain the vast majority of black men outside of those two professions would turn into mega simps for them.

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I’ma be honest- this girl is suffering from being in too many white spaces for too long without an appreciation for her own culture.

I totally remember leaving my majority Black school feeling pretty and moving to my white prep school and thinking something was wrong with my looks and hating my nose, to going to my white PWI and getting love from all races when I touched campus.
She’s comparing herself to white girls’ aesthetic and not appreciating her own.

shouldn’t have touched her face 😔

This is why I won’t be putting my kids in the environments I was in. The mental damage is insane. You have to be borderline militant for your child to come out ok in those schools.

My future child will be going to an HBCU 😆
nothing was wrong with her nose she just gave Sandeep money for nothing

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

The list goes on.

cant deny what youre saying